• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Breeding Bench - Who Wants To Be Strapped In ?

So much equipment for what can equally be accomplished with a few ropes, as fun as at this all looks I really love that I learned knots in girl guides and my girlfriend knows Shibari lol

One of my fantasies to be strapped in there wearing my sexiest lingerie and getting pounded in my tight sissy hole while sucking another knot, cuz I'm a good sissy slut.

So......

Interesting point for me.......Always liked the Breeding Bench concept, and pretty much always assumed that I'd just have to build one, right? Because who the hell is marketing doggy height Breeding Benches, right?

But, once I looked closer and paid more attention, they are selling fuck benches EVERYWHERE, any type of design you could imagine.

And, all you have to really do, is adjust for height in some way. NO difference really in concept, only heght.

So......

Interesting point for me.......Always liked the Breeding Bench concept, and pretty much always assumed that I'd just have to build one, right? Because who the hell is marketing doggy height Breeding Benches, right?

But, once I looked closer and paid more attention, they are selling fuck benches EVERYWHERE, any type of design you could imagine.

And, all you have to really do, is adjust for height in some way. NO difference really in concept, only heght.
Yep you are so right. There is so many “Breeding Benches” on the market. You have to adjust them for any use anyways

Back