Are you a zoo or a bestialist?

Are you a zoo or a bestialist?

• Total voters
I’m a zoo. I find it rather difficult to have sex with anything women or dog without some sort of affection or love. Maybe I’m weird or just different??

I don't know what you would call it, and I don't feel like doing the mental gymnastics, sorry. I like animals, both as a pet and lover, although I haven't done anything with an animal since I was 17. However, I do love my human fiancee (who knows about my interests, and I about her curiosity about trying her first beast), and I have told her, I love her so much that I'd give up my sexual attraction to animals, if it means I can keep her in my life. I don't exactly remember her answer. Anyways, that's my thought on the topic.

No, if you read what the OP posted as a bestialism, it's more of a friends with benefits. Zoophiles are attrated and develope a relationship with their animsl partners. For me this mostly a fetish. I'm not a zoo. I'm not attracted to animals, but i enjoy and understand why people enjoy sex with animals. Thats like men who enjoy being knotted by dogs, that doesnt mean they are gay and attracted to men. Even though having a male dog penetrate them is almost a long the lines of homosexuality. It's just a preference.

Edit: i relaized i used the wrong word. Should have been bestialism and not bestialist. Even though i am both, i guess.
Ah, the "not being attracted" threw me off. Sounded to me like you didn't care for sex with animals one way or another, which would be kinda strange for someone consindering themself a bestialist. ;)

I was caring, as paid, for my employer's horses, when my cock accidentally slipped into one of his mare's pussy.

Arguably, that was beastiality.

She turned her head to get a good look at me - then stood still. I had no idea how to give her a climax, but she was granting me mine.

That's when I became a zoo. I have had no pleasure since, because I will not take from a mare what I cannot return.

I'm a bestialist, but that's got ever to do with my brief encounters with the animals I lick and fuck. I would DEFINITELY fall in love DEEPLY ????❤️?❤️ if I would be so lucky as to own one. Sigh... ??

I was caring, as paid, for my employer's horses, when my cock accidentally slipped into one of his mare's pussy.

Arguably, that was beastiality.

She turned her head to get a good look at me - then stood still. I had no idea how to give her a climax, but she was granting me mine.

That's when I became a zoo. I have had no pleasure since, because I will not take from a mare what I cannot return.
Awwww... Soooo sweet. ????????? But I've been told by a good friend of mine, fellow zoo, that owns 2 mares that he makes them cum on his tongue. It wasn't easy he said, but it can certainly be done. ??????????

I voted other. I'm half and half. I'm a bestialist if I was being offered chance to be fucked by a dog. But if I became a pet to a man and his dog, I'd be a zoo because I consider myself romantically attached to his dog... my K9 husband if you will.

Well... let's say I could be defined like a mix of the two. For some animals I just feel a physical attraction, for others I'm involved on a higher level. Or at least this is what I believe (I'm still virgin ?)

Iam a bit in-between.
I don't mind just be friend with an animal, and also have sex with it. But very recently, I met a mare, and o good, is she lovely, and I totally do not say that sexual vise.:love:

Born a zoo, will die a zoo.

I've loved animals more than people, in every way; sexual, physical, emotional. My relationships with these amazing creatures is what makes my time on this planet worth it, not the drone-worker sheep that shuffle along every day, that i have to pretend to follow suit with.

I wish I could just beat to my own drum and be free in my romantic attractions, but I don't expect that to ever become a thing in my lifetime anyway. Perhaps for the best.

But yes, getting away from the question, haha. Definitely a zoo. I love animals with all my heart.
Sex is just bonus
Kindred spirit you are.
I can’t say which I love more myself between people and animals but I will say that getting over losing an animal companion has typically been much more difficult for me so maybe I do love them more?

Zoophile because I love all equines though only certain ones I find sexually attractive. Have had or worked around more horses than I can count but only was intimate with 12. Horses which come into my family do so without the intent for sex, that is something that just happens when and IF that sort of connection happens. I love those of my herd that I never been intimate with just as much as those I have. Their care and happiness trumps my own desires.

I would never have anything with human without any kind of relationship and the same goes for animals. Maybe it doesn't matter to them whether they feel something towards the person they have sex with, but it surely does matter to me.

I feel sexually like I’m a bestialist when it comes to the act. I love dogs and have formed bonds with them prior but there has been no sexual element between me and them prior.

I definitely lean towards zoo. If it wasn't for my current human partner, I would pretty much exclusively be interested in canine partners. The only way I could see myself having another human partner is if they were also into it. My current partner isn't interested in it but entertains the idea for me.

That being said, unless I own the dog (or any animal for that matter), the interest is purely sexual. If I own it though, I would without a doubt pursue a deeper relationship with it.

Zoo here. I've loved animals since I was a kid, and it only grew stronger as I got older. I could live without having sex with my partners, but I wouldn't be totally opposed if they wanted it.

I am a definition Zoophile. I actually started only recently. I always knew I had an attraction to mares specifically. But never identified as a zoo until I finally lost my virginity to my Mare

One... more... time....

It's like asking, "Are you gay or a homosexual?" -- One is an orientation. It's largely emotional/psychological. The other means you engage in a physical act. Not all homos are gay. Not all gays engage in homosexuality (though ... why not?)

In short, you can be Zoo but not bestial. But most Zoos *do* engage in bestiality. And you can be Zoo with certain animals, but bestial with others.

Getting it yet? Zoo is an orientation. Bestiality is an act. People in it for the activity only are bestialists. People in it for the relationship are Zoo. One does *not* negate the other. It isn't necessarily "either/or." It can be both, and is much more often both than just one or the other.

The question is a nonstarter. It's based on a false premise, a false disjunction.

I guess beastialist.
Though I lack the experience on the act itself I like the thought of consensual sex but I did not have had feelings of romantic nature to an animal...yet

Back