Anyone who's been knotted, what is the longest you were stuck together?

How was it 🥵
Absolutely fantastic. If you've never done it it's not like anything you've ever felt in your life so its difficult to explain. First time was a little nerve racking due to lack of experience, having literally 0 resources for information and the fear of getting caught but it was SO WORTH IT. Just don't do dumb shit, know you and your dogs limitations and you'll be fine.
I had that boy for 14 years until the cancer got him but every time was pure ecstacy.

Absolutely fantastic. If you've never done it it's not like anything you've ever felt in your life so its difficult to explain. First time was a little nerve racking due to lack of experience, having literally 0 resources for information and the fear of getting caught but it was SO WORTH IT. Just don't do dumb shit, know you and your dogs limitations and you'll be fine.
I had that boy for 14 years until the cancer got him but every time was pure ecstacy.
Sorry for losing him, sadly I don't have one... I'd love to have such experience

I'm so jealous. :( My cunt is a cavern so they never seem to stay more than a minute inside me. My brain is way too weak to deal with the sensations of being bred by a dog and keep track of time too, but I'd guess my longest was maybe 40 minutes, which was amazing and exciting but he was knotted in my rectum to I don't know if that counts.

I'm so jealous. :( My cunt is a cavern so they never seem to stay more than a minute inside me. My brain is way too weak to deal with the sensations of being bred by a dog and keep track of time too, but I'd guess my longest was maybe 40 minutes, which was amazing and exciting but he was knotted in my rectum to I don't know if that counts.
I would have loved to see that, its pretty imressive for you to take the knot in the ass

Not only am I so jealous of you being knotted for so long in your ass, but is it wrong and sick of me to wish I were there to eat your ass afterwards? It just seems like a dream to do that someday! drinking every drop of his cum as you push it out of your ass. OMG!!!

Like you would stay there as you were? That requires patience, doesn’t it?
Yes, patiently having my prostate squeezed by M's knot, feeling like I was about to PEE for minutes, wondering how long this will last, not knowing the time... liking being physically possessed by my dog...
Most other people here and in the defunct BeastForum say that they're knotted for much longer than my several minutes....

I love that you take knots in your ass! I would absolutely help and hold his knot in your cunt !

Back