Anyone who's been knotted, what is the longest you were stuck together?

For me like the other girls is a little over half an hour. It was fantastic. What I have learned is in long ties is how to make small moves to maximise pleasure. I have a vagina that feels like it has an inflated balloon hitting all the right spots. So just small movements can bring great pleasure. It tok me a while to learn this but fun studying.

I know this doesn't count for all Women, (or men while I'm at it) but when you talk about how long have you been knotted I assume that means, No holding in with fingers or anything. Because if you say for example, 30 mins, but the dog was coming out after 10 mins, surely 10 is the real answer.

Esto se debe a que 10 minutos es el número de un empate de sentido común, muchos lo exageran y dicen que es mucho más, el pene de un perro que estaría hinchado durante tanto tiempo como lo haría dolería como el infierno y comenzaría a volverse violeta-púrpura por falta de riegoun sentido.

Brian, my Great Dane, knotted me a couple of times for around thirty-five to forty minutes. It's an estimate because I was going by the quarter hour chimes of a grandfather clock.
He has fucked me three times today and the longest knotting was about twenty five minutes. What a stud! I love him! He is a much better lover than my husband who has no clue that I'm fucking Brian.
My husband and young daughters return from an over New Years visit to his cousin Rachel tomorrow. So I'm going to fuck Brian as many times as he will allow today! Previously, the most he's fucked me in a twenty four hour period is eleven times. Should I go for a new record?

Brian, my Great Dane, knotted me a couple of times for around thirty-five to forty minutes. It's an estimate because I was going by the quarter hour chimes of a grandfather clock.
He has fucked me three times today and the longest knotting was about twenty five minutes. What a stud! I love him! He is a much better lover than my husband who has no clue that I'm fucking Brian.
My husband and young daughters return from an over New Years visit to his cousin Rachel tomorrow. So I'm going to fuck Brian as many times as he will allow today! Previously, the most he's fucked me in a twenty four hour period is eleven times. Should I go for a new record?
Eleven times in a twenty hour period? Yeah,good luck haha

40 minutes is impressive! We have one mastiff that at most knots 30 min give or take a few minutes
Wow, that is impressive! I hear that Mastiffs have really big cock and knots. They are also supposed to be very energetic lovers. Do rd he mount you often?

Back