Anyone who's been knotted, what is the longest you were stuck together?

Brian, my Great Dane, knotted me a couple of times for around thirty-five to forty minutes. It's an estimate because I was going by the quarter hour chimes of a grandfather clock.
He has fucked me three times today and the longest knotting was about twenty five minutes. What a stud! I love him! He is a much better lover than my husband who has no clue that I'm fucking Brian.
My husband and young daughters return from an over New Years visit to his cousin Rachel tomorrow. So I'm going to fuck Brian as many times as he will allow today! Previously, the most he's fucked me in a twenty four hour period is eleven times. Should I go for a new record?
If you need someone to sit there to keep more accurate timing of each, I think I know someone. ;-)

How was it 🥵
Absolutely fantastic. If you've never done it it's not like anything you've ever felt in your life so its difficult to explain. First time was a little nerve racking due to lack of experience, having literally 0 resources for information and the fear of getting caught but it was SO WORTH IT. Just don't do dumb shit, know you and your dogs limitations and you'll be fine.
I had that boy for 14 years until the cancer got him but every time was pure ecstacy.

Absolutely fantastic. If you've never done it it's not like anything you've ever felt in your life so its difficult to explain. First time was a little nerve racking due to lack of experience, having literally 0 resources for information and the fear of getting caught but it was SO WORTH IT. Just don't do dumb shit, know you and your dogs limitations and you'll be fine.
I had that boy for 14 years until the cancer got him but every time was pure ecstacy.
Sorry for losing him, sadly I don't have one... I'd love to have such experience

I'm so jealous. :( My cunt is a cavern so they never seem to stay more than a minute inside me. My brain is way too weak to deal with the sensations of being bred by a dog and keep track of time too, but I'd guess my longest was maybe 40 minutes, which was amazing and exciting but he was knotted in my rectum to I don't know if that counts.

I'm so jealous. :( My cunt is a cavern so they never seem to stay more than a minute inside me. My brain is way too weak to deal with the sensations of being bred by a dog and keep track of time too, but I'd guess my longest was maybe 40 minutes, which was amazing and exciting but he was knotted in my rectum to I don't know if that counts.
I would have loved to see that, its pretty imressive for you to take the knot in the ass

Back