• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone have hyper sexuality?

I just jerk off everyday to stop the thoughts/urges, cant be thinking about dog pussy all day now hehe, I got stuff to do . Just bust a fat one to some dog cookie n ur fine for the day, or maybe u gotta do it twice but whatever

I don't like definitions but concretely have constant sexual intercourse without gender differences at least 3- 4 times a day and masturbate as much? I think I'm a bit of a nymphomaniac or hypersexual
wow yeah maybe you could give me a run for my money? :sneaky: Im in the same category!

Well I am almost 80 and think about sex hundreds of times a day, but am lucky to get off once. When I bought my farm in my late 20s, I had 9 mares. The first spring they all came into heat together and I decided to try to breed them all. I made it to 8 but even though I fucked the last mare for an hour, I couldn't cum again. I slept amazing that night.

like others here i have it as well. i know it may sound like i am lying for exaggerating, but my sex drive is through the roof. i use my magic wand several times a week. while my husband is driving i use it in the car, or at night in bed, or on the couch. the reason i only use it several times a week is i am getting sex the other times. i am active on a social/sex site and meet both men and women there. no, men, i am not interested in you messaging me here. i will talk to other females, and a few select owner's, but i am not on this site to hook up with men. i currently have a couple i have sex with about two times a week, and i have a friend with benefits who comes over several time a week, and then there are other random men thrown into the mix. it isn't as great as it all seems because i am addicted to it and need it, and when i don't get it i struggle. now that i have our rottie, i know i will be having even more fun.

like others here i have it as well. i know it may sound like i am lying for exaggerating, but my sex drive is through the roof. i use my magic wand several times a week. while my husband is driving i use it in the car, or at night in bed, or on the couch. the reason i only use it several times a week is i am getting sex the other times. i am active on a social/sex site and meet both men and women there. no, men, i am not interested in you messaging me here. i will talk to other females, and a few select owner's, but i am not on this site to hook up with men. i currently have a couple i have sex with about two times a week, and i have a friend with benefits who comes over several time a week, and then there are other random men thrown into the mix. it isn't as great as it all seems because i am addicted to it and need it, and when i don't get it i struggle. now that i have our rottie, i know i will be having even more fun.

May I ask, you mentioned you're married, so do you have children or plan to, and how do you or would you manage it?

May I ask, you mentioned you're married, so do you have children or plan to, and how do you or would you manage it?
we do have children. my time is limited in my availability because although some are in school, another is not yet. i go over to the couple's house when they are in bed while my husband is home. the grandparents live in the same town so they go over there often which opens up time. it will be easier with the rottie because i don't have to hide someone coming over, since he lives here already. he already licks me often, he just hasn't started mounting yet but he should be soon.

we do have children. my time is limited in my availability because although some are in school, another is not yet. i go over to the couple's house when they are in bed while my husband is home. the grandparents live in the same town so they go over there often which opens up time. it will be easier with the rottie because i don't have to hide someone coming over, since he lives here already. he already licks me often, he just hasn't started mounting yet but he should be soon.
Ah, I can see how it frees up time if you are doing it at the other couple's house or the kids stay with grandparents! That's a good arrangement. Good point about the rottie too.

Back