• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone have hyper sexuality?

If hypersexuality means nymphomaniac then no
if you mean sexuality beyond normal then yes, but what is normal? I don't know, maybe you should ask yourself how many times you get cravings during the day? and can you control yourself?
No I can't control my cravings ???? and beyond normal we fly

If hypersexuality means nymphomaniac then no
if you mean sexuality beyond normal then yes, but what is normal? I don't know, maybe you should ask yourself how many times you get cravings during the day? and can you control yourself?
My ideal milf

It just kind of happened naturally to be honest. It surprised me a little, since like.. I used to be VERY hypersexual. Had a whole hoe phase, definitely can't count how many people I've slept with. Being in a relationship now has contributed to the calm down, but even in past relationships I was sexually insatiable with them. It's like I'm all sexed-out, just don't have the drive I used to. I still get incredibly horny at times of course, human and all, but I'm definitely no longer hypersexual.
I feel this, although I’m still as hypersexual as always. Sometimes I think it would be better to have a low libido depending upon the circumstance

When I was with my SO like two years back he commented that I was the horniest person he had ever dated/known,

not sure if that counts as being hypersexual but my libido can be seriously annoying with how often I am thinking of sexual stuff (almost 24/7)

Yeah it has been an issue for me in the past. I love jerking off for long periods of time about 2~3 times a day usually. I try limiting myself but I swear it is almost like I need the stimulation sometimes. Some days are less than others but I end up making up for it later ?

Back