Anyone enjoy getting sloppy dog seconds on a girl right after a fresh doggy creampie?

I don't really hear about this all that often but I get really turned on at the thought of a male female dog threesome, and especially the idea of putting my dick in a sloshed up dog cum filled pussy, I also would like to try it and here what it feels like or if its better, girls can answer too
This is absolutely a fantasy! It’s always my first thought when I see a woman getting filled up…I want next!

I don't really hear about this all that often but I get really turned on at the thought of a male female dog threesome, and especially the idea of putting my dick in a sloshed up dog cum filled pussy, I also would like to try it and here what it feels like or if its better, girls can answer too
The first time I was fucked by a dog, his owner lay under me and licked me while his dog was inside of me. After the dog came in me, the owner than fucked me. I suspect a lot of guys enjoy this.

Wowwwww wonder what sort of odds are playing with there for you to not only end up as a zoo but then be cursed with that allergy!
Is it just canine seed you’ve found you’re allergic to? And what is the reaction?
My curse sadly😔
Anaphylactic shock, scary as fuck as my throat closes up. It's the proteins in dog cum apparently that lm allergic to. As far as l can make out its just dog cum that does this but as long as lm vigilant it's not a problem.
Just need to make sure partner swallow all that cum and showers after.

Back