• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone enjoy getting sloppy dog seconds on a girl right after a fresh doggy creampie?

Was lucky enough to have enjoyed this many times with an EX of mine. Not only did he love watching his dog take me in front of him but he also loved fucking me afterwards. for some reason he loved how used I felt to him . Sadly he never cleaned me afterwards though.....sigh
Do you still let dogs take you?

I was lucky to experience this with my man. We have 2 male dogs and I usually would have sex by myself with them

My Fantasy was that he would be into it as well. Long story short. He definitely was.

So I let my 1st dog fuck me and then let him fuck me after the dog. Then the 2nd dog after him.
So much cum from the 3 of them.
My Fantasy was finally fulfilled and he asked when are we doing this again.
He said it was the best feeling ever to be in me after the dog was.
Definitely an experience everyone should try haha !
That's awesome! You ever play with others?

This is one of my top dreams. But it would be tough, I would be torn between getting sloppy seconds vs immediately eating her out when the dog pops out. Maybe if I can eat her out during and then get sloppy seconds right after :unsure:

This has always been a fantasy of mine, especially after he just pulls out and she is still dripping cum. I imagine she would be so warm and wet I would just bust adding more to the mess 💦💦

Back