Anyone enjoy getting sloppy dog seconds on a girl right after a fresh doggy creampie?

I don't really hear about this all that often but I get really turned on at the thought of a male female dog threesome, and especially the idea of putting my dick in a sloshed up dog cum filled pussy, I also would like to try it and here what it feels like or if its better, girls can answer too
Yes definitely I always let our boy have Nikki before me I love it 😈

I don't really hear about this all that often but I get really turned on at the thought of a male female dog threesome, and especially the idea of putting my dick in a sloshed up dog cum filled pussy, I also would like to try it and here what it feels like or if its better, girls can answer too
This sounds right up my alley.

I've had a few members ask me if of be willing to hand that kind of threesome. If love to Jane both types of cum in my body. If you feel you embryo to lick me clean im fine with that too xx

I've had a few members ask me if of be willing to hand that kind of threesome. If love to Jane both types of cum in my body. If you feel you embryo to lick me clean im fine with that too xx
I've had a few members ask me if id be willing to have that kind of threesome. I'd love to feel both types of cum in my body. If you feel you want to lick me clean im fine with that too xx

Back