• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone else find moms into zoo very very hot

When I saw the title of this thread it made me imagine visiting a zoo mom. Taking over the housework, like the ironing and folding. While enjoying her and her dog/s show as they 'cuddle' each other relentlessly.
:gsd_laughing::gsd_love::gsd_wink:

Speaking as a single mum, there are plenty of us about who don't have a partner, don't have the time or the inclination, are rather wary about letting a man into our lives, and it's nice to know that Rover is there waiting when the kid has gone of to bed and there are no other complications
Im Margie's agree 100% be licked, pull a cock and no stress

Would love to find an older lady, who, having had her kids and done whatever society demanded, now just wants to have fun and be herself. Am hoping for a second chance at a romantic relationship after failing at one that lasted 30 years... Zoo interests would literally be the icing on the cake at this point.

As someone who was very sexually excited as a wee one, I of course put moms and older women on the pedestal. Fell in love so many times in my school years. Aging up and learning not only moms sexy as all get out but very sexually liberated was a dream come true.

As someone who was very sexually excited as a wee one, I of course put moms and older women on the pedestal. Fell in love so many times in my school years. Aging up and learning not only moms sexy as all get out but very sexually liberated was a dream come true.
I don't have any weird interest in my mom or family. But they all have huge tits!!! So I guess that's why I'm partial to them. Plus they're fucking great!

I didn't mean *my* mom lol but it's hard to argue about the tits
Haha. My mistake. Older the better. Fucking hot!
I'd love to see a Granny get pounded by a huge dog cock and tear her up! I'd love to get right inside after with a double fist and hopefully make her squirt all that cum all over me!

Oh God yes I love mums Milfs into zoo sex especially if they are bit chubby and their pussy is mature hairy 😍
Watching that cum push out of that big pussy and dropping off the hairs 💦

Speaking as a single mum, there are plenty of us about who don't have a partner, don't have the time or the inclination, are rather wary about letting a man into our lives, and it's nice to know that Rover is there waiting when the kid has gone of to bed and there are no other complications
yeah i can imagine that.. I actually once knew a single mother (my old friends mom) that was most likely into dogs.. since my friend and his mom they had a HUGE great dane and it was really friendly dane i have to say that.. it always kept licking me and started to snuggle over and if you were lets say trying to pick something from the ground on your knees the dog would 90% of the time run to your back and start jumping onto you.. and we always just laughed it off.. but thinking of that right now.. it was pretty clear what was going on x3

Back