• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone else find moms into zoo very very hot

I've been pregnant 11 times since I was 15, had three abortions and one miscarriage, given birth to six babies and am 34 weeks pregnant with my seventh, but I have a messed up head and can barely take care of myself so I'm not mother material. I am disgustingly fertile though and there are many loving couples out there who are desperate for children and can't have them, and I'm not good at much but it seems I am really good at making babies, and it feels good being able to offer something other than just tits and holes all the time. So while I don't qualify as a "zoo mom" I mostly stay pregnant these days and do have saggy boobs, spreading hips and stretch marks, a jiggly mom body with scratches and bruises across my ample bottom, along the significant width of my hips and down my sides from servicing multiple four-legged lovers almost every day.
sound like a dream come true

Speaking as a single mum, there are plenty of us about who don't have a partner, don't have the time or the inclination, are rather wary about letting a man into our lives, and it's nice to know that Rover is there waiting when the kid has gone of to bed and there are no other complications
I understand. you'd be a dream come true for me … I live in the states but spend a lot of time in Salisbury when I get to the UK …. have business partners there … I'm single, btw …. into other stuff, too. Liked your profile. Regardless, just saying hi.

Charlie

I've been pregnant 11 times since I was 15, had three abortions and one miscarriage, given birth to six babies and am 34 weeks pregnant with my seventh, but I have a messed up head and can barely take care of myself so I'm not mother material. I am disgustingly fertile though and there are many loving couples out there who are desperate for children and can't have them, and I'm not good at much but it seems I am really good at making babies, and it feels good being able to offer something other than just tits and holes all the time. So while I don't qualify as a "zoo mom" I mostly stay pregnant these days and do have saggy boobs, spreading hips and stretch marks, a jiggly mom body with scratches and bruises across my ample bottom, along the significant width of my hips and down my sides from servicing multiple four-legged lovers almost every day.
For the sake of your unborn children, birth control.

Goddamn.

Speaking as a single mum, there are plenty of us about who don't have a partner, don't have the time or the inclination, are rather wary about letting a man into our lives, and it's nice to know that Rover is there waiting when the kid has gone of to bed and there are no other complications
Beautiful 💋💋

Pregnant women having sex with dogs is soooo freaking sexy 😍
There I said it!

A single mother, divorced or not, with children or not interested in animal sex, or even better, just starting or active, is a real rarity, like a perfect pearl. If I ever meet one like that, I will do everything I can to not let her go.

I’m love to believe there’s many moms like you that lead this happy life

Back