• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Anyone else find moms into zoo very very hot

Speaking as a single mum, there are plenty of us about who don't have a partner, don't have the time or the inclination, are rather wary about letting a man into our lives, and it's nice to know that Rover is there waiting when the kid has gone of to bed and there are no other complications
As a single mom, that’s the best thing you can do for yourself. Cheers!

Speaking as a single mum, there are plenty of us about who don't have a partner, don't have the time or the inclination, are rather wary about letting a man into our lives, and it's nice to know that Rover is there waiting when the kid has gone of to bed and there are no other complications
I can’t speak for a Single Mum, as I’m married, but I can speak of especially after a long day getting all comfortable in front of the tv all full naked bare nude (yes we’re nudists, especially living out the home nudism lifestyles) in the living room and with everyone in bed already and hearing husband snore away in the far I can open up my legs widest open there on the couch and tap my all full hairy wettest VÁGÍNÁ calling over “Rover” encouraging HÍM, telling him things like “Good Boy…” and “Come here, come here to Mummy!!!!!” and “Mummy’s been needing THÍS ÁLL day!!!!!” and “Come Boy, come lick Mummy out, here’s your meal (or other times I’ll say dinner)!!!!!” and “Come get it ÁLL!!!!! It’s all YÓÚRS MÝ Baby!!!!!” and I’ll keep tapping on my wettest vagina causing it to make THÉ lewdest noises while I keep encouraging him with words like ones I’ve mentioned until he comes over to 1st start sniffing all around DÓWN THÉRÉ and I’ll still keep taking him asking him if he likes how it smells quite strong after such a long hard day and such until eventually having gotten enough out of sniffing and smelling me he starts going down on me!!!!!!!!!! Yes, even married Mums, even ones happy in most aspects of their marriage don’t always, or some never, what they need most… a good seeing to from a TÓNGÚÉ!!!!!!!!!! And even if I do get a little tongue or oral action from my husband it’s never anywhere near what ÁNÝ DÓG does!!!!!!!!!! I even get tiny breed dogs that eat me way better than I could ever hope to get from my husband!!!!!!!!!!

Moms would be individuals that are proven to be fertile, and appear more attractive to most heterosexual males, as they subconsciously will know that it's a higher chance to make her pregnant with his offspring.
This hightened attraction don't have to only be about said male having sex with her, it could also be displayed like in this thread, that it's more arousing because she is a mother.
This is a zoo site, so only logical that we have a moms into zoo thread. But this enhanced attraction could be applied to all forms of sex and kinks.

Back