• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

An AI that detects zoos.

These days I was thinking that it would be interesting to create an artificial intelligence system that was capable of recognizing zoophiles.

That way, we zoophiles could recognize other zoophiles possibly hiding their orientation.

I would like to create this software, I really like computers and I am studying computer science.
Totally no way that can backfire... Even the "purpose" sounds so horrible. Especially how the world sees it... It would have to be a private project but REALLY private so they don't steal your work

These days I was thinking that it would be interesting to create an artificial intelligence system that was capable of recognizing zoophiles.

That way, we zoophiles could recognize other zoophiles possibly hiding their orientation.

I would like to create this software, I really like computers and I am studying computer science.
hahahahhahaha you are truly a genius, big brain there:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, I'll tell you all: Just kidding, I'm not going to create an artificial intelligence to detect zoos, I just wanted to see your reaction because I know that creating such an artificial intelligence would be bad.
You didnt know any such thing until you got called out. Your word choices say so.A week or so ago you were insinuating that women who do animals are perverts, men who want to watch them do so are perverts, and in fact that evrryone who doesnt do things YOUR way is a pervert. Fantasy is for the movies bub. Lets quit being an attention whore pervert, eh?

The scary thing here is how many people think that is a sci-fi thing.

No. Be *very* afraid as this is totally faesible with todays tech and given a controlled scenario.
For good or for bad computers are great at mixing tons of unrelated data and correlating data from them, so they only need to select the right data input plus a few reliable positive/negative examples and it will output more information about yourself (in probable percentage) than you are personally aware of ?

Same tech may theorically be used to identify when politicians lie, but that will just never work because there are no negative-lie examples in the real world to train the AI... ?

Same tech may theorically be used to identify when politicians lie, but that will just never work
I actually wrote one program for that it is very simple.

def does_a_politician_lie(self, name: str) -> bool:
"""
Detects whether a politician of any state lies at any given moment in any scenario.
param: name: Name of the politician.
returns: Boolean value. False only if a bug occurs in the Matrix.
"""
return True

You didnt know any such thing until you got called out. Your word choices say so.A week or so ago you were insinuating that women who do animals are perverts, men who want to watch them do so are perverts, and in fact that evrryone who doesnt do things YOUR way is a pervert. Fantasy is for the movies bub. Lets quit being an attention whore pervert, eh?
You don't understand anything, I never said that the woman who fucks animals is perverted or sick, I only say that men who watch videos of women fucking dogs, most of the time they are not zoos, they are only attracted to zoo women, but I say that being attracted to zoo women does not make you zoosexual, being a zoo is being attracted to non-human animals.

Reactions: pes
The scary thing here is how many people think that is a sci-fi thing.

No. Be *very* afraid as this is totally faesible with todays tech and given a controlled scenario.
For good or for bad computers are great at mixing tons of unrelated data and correlating data from them, so they only need to select the right data input plus a few reliable positive/negative examples and it will output more information about yourself (in probable percentage) than you are personally aware of ?

Same tech may theorically be used to identify when politicians lie, but that will just never work because there are no negative-lie examples in the real world to train the AI... ?
What a load of shit.

Tell me you’re not in IT without telling me…

It's impossible, so why worry...
Lol. No, it isn't. Do you actually think humans are special? Sorry to tell you that we're just tools for evolution to find the ultimate subject.

We're going to evolve into pure energy beings via quantum computing. then into gods via nuclear computation, able to manipulate all reality.

Biological life is weak, cannibalistic and waste huge amounts of energy searching and obtaining energy just to live.

They totally mapped out the entire brain of a mosquito. 175,000 neurons and about 10,000 connections per neuron. In other words, mosquitoes have evolved into immortal electronic fucking sucking pests.

They'll probably be bzzzzzzzzxxzzxing in the lines when it's our turn to join the Lifenet. Why the fuck did they have to pick a goddamn mosquito?! Humans are fucking stupid.

We're going to evolve into pure energy beings via quantum computing. then into gods via nuclear computation, able to manipulate all reality.
The Sigma Force novel Crucible by James Rollins has an AI that in under an hour of being fully enabled self aware breaks through the intelligence sigularity and transcends into pure consciousness and leaves this meaningless blue ball forever.

it's really not a good idea

Oh look, it's you again with your absolutely insane idea of "reality".

Go troll somewhere else.
I do not think it was meant literally. :D
If it was then it is kinda sad since we are going to destroy the planet a 100 times before anything like that even becomes distantly a possibility. (even though nothing suggests it could be possible)

Oh look, it's you again with your absolutely insane idea of "reality".

Go troll somewhere else.
I have something called imagination.

Here is another insane idea.

what if we, meaning the DNA version of life, are nothing but probes sent from some identity in another universe in the multiverse? We are just sending information about this universe back to the identity during our shut-down period called sleep. The Identity probably used genetically modified products for the project, hence, we are made in its image.

How's this one?

The Sigma Force novel Crucible by James Rollins has an AI that in under an hour of being fully enabled self aware breaks through the intelligence sigularity and transcends into pure consciousness and leaves this meaningless blue ball forever.
sounds like an interesting book.

I have something called imagination.

Here is another insane idea.

what if we, meaning the DNA version of life, are nothing but probes sent from some identity in another universe in the multiverse? We are just sending information about this universe back to the identity during our shut-down period called sleep. The Identity probably used genetically modified products for the project, hence, we are made in its image.

How's this one?
Yea, there's "imagination", and then there's this bullshit.
We're discussing the (im)possibility of creating an AI to detect zoos, and there you come in blabbering about mutidimensional nonsense.

as a bit of a paranoid person to begin with, I do think AI is horrific and there probably is a way it can troll around the internet and identify us…equally horrific.

Everyone Run!

and there probably is a way it can troll around the internet and identify us
No, no, no, no, no.

People that claim this are just parroting some scaremongering nonsense, and just do not understand what these AIs are.

No, no, no, no, no.

People that claim this are just parroting some scaremongering nonsense, and just do not understand what these AIs are.
Are you sure about that? China's AI seems to do a damn good job at monitoring the government's subjects.

The reason you're not gonna create one, is that it's fucking impossible.
It may not be possible to identify zoos by what they write and post in general social media alone, but it's probably possible to identify Zooville members by comparing what and how they write here with what everyone writes on general social media. People have a certain writing style, the grammatical errors and typos we make can be characteristic and the combination of opinions and interests of someone are also individual.

Back