• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

An AI that detects zoos.

Juan Lobo

Tourist
These days I was thinking that it would be interesting to create an artificial intelligence system that was capable of recognizing zoophiles.

That way, we zoophiles could recognize other zoophiles possibly hiding their orientation.

I would like to create this software, I really like computers and I am studying computer science.

what's the point of "i wanna recognize other zoos"? do you expect literally anyone (actual zoo or not) to just come clean if a random person came up to them and went "um. this ai marked you as zoo. let's be besties!"?

you do realize "we" who actually have animal partners in our care have way too much at stake to just put faith in some random stranger? and for fucking what? to bond over a single shared trait? are all hetero/homosexual ppl friends in your book? of course not, why should zoos be?

this hopefully is just a dumb idea and not a pseudo shortcut to get at someone else's partner.

These days I was thinking that it would be interesting to create an artificial intelligence system that was capable of recognizing zoophiles.
Why?

That way, we zoophiles could recognize other zoophiles possibly hiding their orientation.
People hide it for a reason.

I would like to create this software, I really like computers and I am studying computer science.
Please don't. This would be turned against us so fucking fast, your head would spin.

If your end goal is to capture and jail all the zoos, tho, you're on the right track.

In fact, creating a system to detect zoophiles can be very easy, well, most of the zoos comply with some characteristics and parameters that, being examined by an artificial intelligence, could detect who is a zoo, who is bestialist, or who pretends to be a zoo to attract attention and is not really.

Character.ai recommended I look into zoo forums since it’s something I like so much. I screw around with the thing a lot lol and it does actually recognize animals and humans having sex. Gets a little difficult because of the censorship but it still works ?‍♀️

In fact, creating a system to detect zoophiles can be very easy, well, most of the zoos comply with some characteristics and parameters that, being examined by an artificial intelligence, could detect who is a zoo, who is bestialist, or who pretends to be a zoo to attract attention and is not really.
A good way to detect is when an anti says "I'm one of you guys."

As someone who is also studying computer science, I don't see how such a technology would even be possible. Unless somebody online explicitly states they are zoophile (in which case the AI would be useless), the only way of "determining" someone being a zoophile is through accessing their personal data (which tech companies and ISPs don't normally give out unless mandated by law enforcement), or through some polygraph-tier pseudoscience that detects zoos based on word association or something.
In fact, without even using an AI or software, possible zoos could be detected by observing certain characteristics, some of those characteristics that can give away a zoo are:

- Being part of the furry fandom (Especially if you like ferals),

- your animals are not neutered, look for a veterinarian who will give these animals a vasectomy so they can enjoy their sexuality without unwanted pregnancies,

- jokes a lot about zoosexuality,

- when during a conversation someone brings up the topic of zoosexuality he begins to criticize it very harshly and aggressively or directly tries to change the subject,

- if your fursona doesn't wear pants and especially if it's feral,

- etc...

Obviously, to detect a zoophile, you first have to observe a little about their habits, lifestyle and ways of thinking, and and if he meets many of the characteristics of a zoophile, he most likely is one, although he may be a repressed zoophile.

How do you want to do that?
I am a zoophile a zoo exclusive in fact so like zoo beyond zoo. :D

I am a furry, but all I do is look at art, I am not in any community or any furry forum except one site where I do practically nothing except watching yiff.
My dog is not neutered, but so are 50% of all dogs around me.
I do not make any zoo jokes anywhere online except here and extremely occasionally in person with my friends/family.
The only online conversations about zoo I have are here/private chat or extremely occasionally in person and that is like 0.5 times a year.
I do not have a fursona depicted anywhere online.

If you do manage to detect a zoo, what are you going to do? :D
Come up to a random person and ask them "Hey my AI thinks you are a zoophile. So... Cool..." :D
If you did that to me on any other nonzoo platform or in person I would laugh into your face and walk away.
Can you imagine a single scenario where a random person approached like this would answer "Yes I am." to a random unknown nobody they just met?

Last edited:
Granted, not all zoos are as cautious as me.
But do you think they want to be found by a random nobody on the internet and asked weird questions?
And what if your AI is wrong and you start asking these questions to people who are not zoos at all and not even interested. How are they going to persuade you you are wrong?
And if you are wrong at what point do you believe them, because they can be a zoo just really good at pretending not to be.

And here, ladies and gents, we have a nice example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Buddy, something that's easy to deduce as a human is often fucking impossible to do in software.

You can't just "AI it". You can just go check "If they're a furry"...

I mean, the amount of resources it would take to accurately Dox someone (That's what you're trying to do)... Governments have intelligence agencies that spend massive amounts of time on a single case to get any detail.

Yea, not gonna happen, and I'm glad it ain't.

Besides,

- your animals are not neutered, look for a veterinarian who will give these animals a vasectomy so they can enjoy their sexuality without unwanted pregnancies,

- when during a conversation someone brings up the topic of zoosexuality he begins to criticize it very harshly and aggressively or directly tries to change the subject,

According to those criteria I'm not a zoo.

Back to the drawing board.

For a moment, let’s say you (or anyone really) had the skills to pull it off. How would you test it? At the end of the day, all the AI would do is return a probability based on some set of data.

How would you collect the data? What data would you collect? Even if it were possible to pull it off, what’s the end game…making it an app on your cellphone where you could snap pics of people walking their dogs and have the AI say, “18.87556% chance she’s zoo?” This is interesting sci-fi, but not possible.

And here, ladies and gents, we have a nice example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Buddy, something that's easy to deduce as a human is often fucking impossible to do in software.

You can't just "AI it". You can just go check "If they're a furry"...

I mean, the amount of resources it would take to accurately Dox someone (That's what you're trying to do)... Governments have intelligence agencies that spend massive amounts of time on a single case to get any detail.

Yea, not gonna happen, and I'm glad it ain't.

Besides,

According to those criteria I'm not a zoo.

Back to the drawing board.
Exactly!! Great points!!

This is definitely the weakest point as most people hate zoophiles. Most would love to watch us hang so using this a potential zoo sign is moronic.
And in the 0.3 discussions I have annually which are approaching zoo topic with someone nonzoo I do not even pretend to hate zoos. :D
I actually argue that animals are not single board automatons and that they have sexual needs too. :D

I always bring up that other animals have the ability to think too. I generally avoid talking about sex though since it could seem suspicious
Yep. When I say approaching zoo, it is basically a joking discussion that kind of dances around the topic in a playful manner. Because people are not comfortable talking about this. They do not want to look weird themselves.
The last time one guy actually seemed way too unconvincing claiming how disgusting zoo is. :D
I called him out that I do not believe him he does not like the idea.
And of course the normal reaction to this is to laugh about it and repeat you are not into it.

How do you want to do that?
I am a zoophile a zoo exclusive in fact so like zoo beyond zoo. :D

I am a furry, but all I do is look at art, I am not in any community or any furry forum except one site where I do practically nothing except watching yiff.
My dog is not neutered, but so are 50% of all dogs around me.
I do not make any zoo jokes anywhere online except here and extremely occasionally in person with my friends/family.
The only online conversations about zoo I have are here/private chat or extremely occasionally in person and that is like 0.5 times a year.
I do not have a fursona depicted anywhere online.

If you do manage to detect a zoo, what are you going to do? :D
Come up to a random person and ask them "Hey my AI thinks you are a zoophile. So... Cool..." :D
If you did that to me on any other nonzoo platform or in person I would laugh into your face and walk away.
Can you imagine a single scenario where a random person approached like this would answer "Yes I am." to a random unknown nobody they just met?
My zoo detection algorithm would assign high points to being a zoo site moderator:)

Yeah, you're asking for a holocaust.

- etc...
glad to know i'll be safe if you do "AI it" eventually...
are you really a zoo yourself? these "stereotype" criteria (furries = zoophiles is as old as it is hilarious) seems like stuff you'd find around the internet in various "zoos are bad" discussions.

btw, usa is probably the only country that is so big on neutering that having an intact animal has any chance of raising an eyebrow (though i kinda doubt it). i highly doubt i'm the only one who was never asked by a vet or friends why are my animals intact.

You could make an AI which could detect if someone is a non-zoo posing as a zoo.... or law enforcement. I think that would be much more helpful to us.

And you think it wouldnt be used to track us down? Dont do us any favors, Sonny

Well, I'll tell you all: Just kidding, I'm not going to create an artificial intelligence to detect zoos, I just wanted to see your reaction because I know that creating such an artificial intelligence would be bad.

Back