Zoo exclusive but want a family

Honey this is exactly what I want and I hope to find one day a husband that fully supports this life and still wants to have children with me. Part of the erotic factor is the hidden side of the relationship with my husband only he will know how dirty I get for him and my furry boys. I hope and pray you find something like this soon honey. Fingers crossed ?
Absolutely interested in the same thing! Mind if I PM you?

Being with a woman who's not only zoo herself, but that we're a fit in all the other important ways could be nice. I've thought about it many times. Just me and her and our dogs and other animals - of both sexes. She'd have to be as cool with me shagging other females (no other women though) as I'd be with her shagging other males (no other men though). That could work maybe! I think I'm a pretty interesting guy with much to offer.

Pretty sure I don't want kids though. Why? Because kids aren't just an extension of us who exist to keep us from being lonely and insecure in our older age. They're real individuals. It's a pretty slim chance that they'll be zoo too or even be cool with your lifestyle if they ever found out. Probably it'd screw them up. And I'm not gonna do that to a kid.

I don't think you're alone in this thought process at all. :) I'm a woman who wants no family in the future... but that doesn't mean there aren't others out there wh owant exactly what you do.

You'd be surprise how common some certain forms of zoophilia are in women and men. Of course don't expect anything to happen, don't get your expectations too high or share things you might regret, but it's always possible to meet and have a family with a zootolerant person or even another zoo if you're lucky enough.

Ultimately the choice whether or not to come out to future partners is up to you, but i would alwyas err on the side of caution with a secret this big.
Yup!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to have a wife that supports this life and wants to have my children. I want a wife who not only will love me, but a few canine lovers, as long as I may have a few female canine lovers, as well. To raise our children together, with love, honesty and nurturing. I know in a past post, I said I didn't want kids, but my thoughts changed. And if the Female Canines have puppies, those will be our kids, too!

I have honestly been searching for a partner for more than just fun since I was a teenager. And I doubt I will find a woman that is interested in long-term. Usually it has to do with not having common interest or goals.

Personally I have been married 6 years, have a two year old daughter and wish every day that I could still be with my dutch warmblood mare. It's not the same for everyone but for myself, I wish I could be honest and admit that I am not attracted to humans but I have a wife who loves me and a daughter who needs me, I may not have love but I havs duty which can be just as important. Just think very carefully about whether you can devote heart, body and soul before you start a family, you might not be the only one feeling hurt or worse
For what it's worth, you're welcome to share your thoughts, problems, worries & concerns with me. I may be a world away, but I get where you're at. Don't be shy.

Honey this is exactly what I want and I hope to find one day a husband that fully supports this life and still wants to have children with me. Part of the erotic factor is the hidden side of the relationship with my husband only he will know how dirty I get for him and my furry boys. I hope and pray you find something like this soon honey. Fingers crossed ?
This is exactly a dream come true for me! I pray for a woman that is cool enough to share her intamacices with me and trusts me enough to keep her secrets! Also would help relax my anxiety and help a lot with my messed up trust issues lol I wouldn't be worried about my lady running off haha

I would love to be a father of someones children, even if they were not particularly interested in myself as a husband, so being a sperm donor would not be out of the question. Since I find myself working from home more than ever before, I am considering just packing it up and going to live in a rural area after all. all that is missing is a nice country girl whom I have something in common with

I might be down with forming a partnership of sorts with another zoo exclusive. That means asexual with humans too. Preferably male, as I tend to get along with them better, but maybe a cool chick. Having somebody to talk to, watch my back in a sense, and especially to watch my dogs when I’m working would be great. Nothing sexual, nothing emotional, just a mutual partnership.

It’s a tough thing to find though because one can never be too careful about meeting strangers, much less welcoming them into your home.

No kids though, ever. Kids bad.

Oh, to be sexually attracted to dogs, yet wish for a normal middle class family with 3 kids and a few dogs. Do people have relationships like this? Maybe with an asexual... or even a zoo tolerant person.

I'm pretty much in the same situation. Seeing a lot of people in my age group around me starting to have families, i also wish to have the same in the future. Maybe with a zoo tolerant person or someone who understands or even supports my lifestyle and passion.

Last edited:
From standing on what feels like the otherside of where everyone is, things can be really hard. My life at times can feel split, and i think it starts here with being zoo, but it has caused my to internalize a lot of problems I probably should have been able to talk about, but I digress.

What I would really like to share is something that has bugged me recently, and its thats by having a relationship, as a zoo, with a non-zoo, is that you may be robbing your partner of something, even if neither of you know it at the time, and thats the ablity to get support. My partner has told me they are jealous of our dog, even before I was as open about being a zoo, and sharing it hasn't made the jealousy subside. Whats worse is, how is my partner supposed to explain their jealousy to someone without A.)sounding crazy, or B.)outing me. You can do your best to work through it, but its nice to be able to go to loved ones for support, but your zoo lifestyle could be putting that person in a place where they can't, and it can really weigh on me at times.

I tend to agree. If I am being honest, I just want to have some kids. But having a mother for them is always the best option. So I would have to do it right or dont do it at all. I thought about adopting, but I wouldn't forgive myself if I somehow raise a psychopath.
The type of person you raise will be influenced by factors well beyond your control.

(And to be funny... If you want someone to blame, blame Jesus, the one who controls all things. :LOL:)

I thought I would never want a family. I wish I had given it more thought 10 years ago. I spent too much time doing the career thing. My goal was to own my property, have enough land for a big yard, as many dogs as I wanted, and figure out the rest later. Well, later is now and I'm 37. My friends started families and now their kids are driving. Time flies.

This would absolutely be my dream come true. A household filled with laughter and love, a family that is full of fun and interesting conversations, and a well decorated outhouse where the wife can go with the family pet(s) frequently to be mated. All I need to do is find a woman who shares this dream, and I'm half way there. 🤔

I am also in this camp. Since I was quite young I always imagined being a father or at least a father figure but trusting a woman to stay around given my off-grid lifestyle (not to mention my zoo nature) doesn’t seem to be in the cards so the idea of having kids went out the window until my sister suggested that she could possibly help me part-time raise children in the future so she’d get to be the fun aunt like she’d always wanted to be.
The idea is awesome to me and I’d suggest any zoos out there who do want human children to think outside the box. Adopt. Don’t marry if it doesn’t work for you. The “traditional” nuclear family is a relatively new construct and totally confining and quite often ends up getting ugly.
It takes a village to raise a child after all!
There’s nothing I’d rather have than a shepherd girl by my side to help nanny a couple of kids (similar to how my childhood dog did for me) and a couple family members close by to help out on a nice big piece of rural land. No babysitters or preschool. Never.

One major thing to consider is the possibility of also losing the family you started for keeping secrets... It's not going to be an easy choice. Your best bet IMO is someone who enjoys your zoo activities or another zoo. Of course there may (and probably will) be others have better ideas than I do, but I always say to gauge the reaction of any current and future partners towards their attitudes on zoophilia (and other "taboos"), especially if you plan on spending a significant amount of time, if not a lifetime, with this person.
Good words, Pillar.

I'm pretty much in the same situation. Seeing a lot of people in my age group around me starting to have families, i also wish to have the same in the future. Maybe with a zoo tolerant person or someone who understands or even supports my lifestyle and passion.
Why is it so hard to find someone? I really want to start a family too, but somehow it feels like there are twice as much men as women in the world, it feels like the competition is suffocating. It would be so amazing to have a relationship and start a family with someone you can be absolutely open and honest with about even each others weirdest quirks. As a young man in my late 20s, business seem to be rolling well, but somehow finding love and starting a family appears to be one of the hardest things, not even talking about quirks like this.

Living on a small homestead, self sufficient, with the family, a couple of cute lovable animals, making and living life as we see it, no one bothering us. That sounds like heaven to me.

Why is it so hard to find someone? I really want to start a family too, but somehow it feels like there are twice as much men as women in the world, it feels like the competition is suffocating. It would be so amazing to have a relationship and start a family with someone you can be absolutely open and honest with about even each others weirdest quirks. As a young man in my late 20s, business seem to be rolling well, but somehow finding love and starting a family appears to be one of the hardest things, not even talking about quirks like this.

Living on a small homestead, self sufficient, with the family, a couple of cute lovable animals, making and living life as we see it, no one bothering us. That sounds like heaven to me.
What can you do to make that a reality? If you're not socially awkward I imagine it shouldn't be too hard to find or get a date.

I date often enough, and even though they might have had a fun time, for some reason the sentence "I just don't feel it" is something I hear everytime. Like I'm enjoyable, but not boyfriend material, not someone to fall in love with. At least animals do care about feeling it, they just want affection and love. So maybe that's why I've been drawn to that recently. But I still prefer humans as life partners.

(And no, with "it" they don't mean that, lol. As mixed race person I'm not at all lacking in that department)
By "not feeling it", I'm assuming they mean romantic feelings.

I managed most of it except the family, and I can say it was heaven in the beginning. It's a lot of work (in my case, alone). Keeping up with yard work, a garden, fences, animals, the house, barn, cooking, etc, is a lot while working full time to pay for it all. It doesn't help that I stubbornly do everything myself rather than accepting help.

I think I'm finally ready to start looking for a partner if there's one out there for me. Need to start setting time aside to be social again. It's been a while lol.

Don't wait too long, especially if you want a family.

Who’s tell that to be happy needs a woman or a man, who’s telling you that ; if getting married have to have kids????
When you discover yourself you will understand this , family it’s the way to create your unique universe, full of experiences that you will call your own world , being Zoo I discover that life is beautiful and don’t need anything else 🙏

Who’s tell that to be happy needs a woman or a man, who’s telling you that ; if getting married have to have kids????
When you discover yourself you will understand this , family it’s the way to create your unique universe, full of experiences that you will call your own world , being Zoo I discover that life is beautiful and don’t need anything else 🙏
...Discover yourself? What exactly does that mean? 🤔 Aren't you already yourself?

I bet there are many couples out there who are willing to let their partner engage in their fantasies, that include a k9 partner and so on... on the kids front, it would have to be concealed from them but still possible. For me personally, I HOPE one day I meet a girl who is into besti and we can have threesomes together. For me personally, it's a turn on for a woman to love both man and beast.

Last edited:
Back