Zoo exclusive but want a family

I don't think you're alone in this thought process at all. :) I'm a woman who wants no family in the future... but that doesn't mean there aren't others out there wh owant exactly what you do.

You'd be surprise how common some certain forms of zoophilia are in women and men. Of course don't expect anything to happen, don't get your expectations too high or share things you might regret, but it's always possible to meet and have a family with a zootolerant person or even another zoo if you're lucky enough.

Ultimately the choice whether or not to come out to future partners is up to you, but i would alwyas err on the side of caution with a secret this big.

I don't think you're alone in this thought process at all. :) I'm a woman who wants no family in the future... but that doesn't mean there aren't others out there wh owant exactly what you do.

You'd be surprise how common some certain forms of zoophilia are in women and men. Of course don't expect anything to happen, don't get your expectations too high or share things you might regret, but it's always possible to meet and have a family with a zootolerant person or even another zoo if you're lucky enough.

Ultimately the choice whether or not to come out to future partners is up to you, but i would alwyas err on the side of caution with a secret this big.
One major thing to consider is the possibility of also losing the family you started for keeping secrets... It's not going to be an easy choice. Your best bet IMO is someone who enjoys your zoo activities or another zoo. Of course there may (and probably will) be others have better ideas than I do, but I always say to gauge the reaction of any current and future partners towards their attitudes on zoophilia (and other "taboos"), especially if you plan on spending a significant amount of time, if not a lifetime, with this person.

One major thing to consider is the possibility of also losing the family you started for keeping secrets... It's not going to be an easy choice. Your best bet IMO is someone who enjoys your zoo activities or another zoo. Of course there may (and probably) will have better ideas than I do, but I always say to gauge the reaction of any current and future partners towards their attitudes on zoophilia (and other "taboos"), especially if you plan on spending a significant amount of time, if not a lifetime, with this person.

This is very true. It's not very smart to risk your family and livelihood after the fact... I myself have never told any serious lovers about my activities for fear of backlash and blackmail, and that is going to always be a fear, sadly, unless you know the other party is already a zoo, which can take a long time to find... but that doesn't mean you should give up :) If this type of partner would make you truly happy it's worth striving for it.

Its possible. I know of a handful of zoos who do it.

They keep their zoo life and family lives seperated.

Finding a partner is going to be difficult for sure.

You could choose to be a single parent and adopt or surrogacy if you have the money. Balancing work and family would be difficult but the .gov actually does help single parents alot. It really depends how you want to balance your life

It would be nice to have a family because well.... friends and family members show how it is not to come home to an empty house. Then again, I also have some friends who are leading this kind of double life, and I can see it can be very stressful. I also don't know if it would be fair on my hypothetical human significant other to always be no. 2 after the mare, not to mention the sexual aspect: would my difficulty getting aroused by people be too much of a giveaway?

If you opt for fostering (as a single parent), then it might be they will not accept you because of a lack of a social circle, or perhaps because you're working fulltime.

The thought has come up, not gunna lie. I'm zoo exclusive and in my early 20s, the thought of children as of now doesnt tickle my fancy but I dont wanna be 50 one day and have nobody at my side but dogs. Im doing great right now, but will that always be the case?
I've been open to the thought of a relationship with a person, but I cant harbour any romantic feelings for humans. The best they get is love in the way you love your family. I care for them, want their best and will do everything to get them there but, ultimately, that's not what people are looking for. I cant provide that.

Have had the same thoughts dont want to be known as the old crazy dog lady that lives at the end of the street.
To avoid the relationship thing, I have thought about asking some male friends to donate some sperm and do it yourself thing.

It would be nice to have a family or even a zoo partner. I've never thought of being exclusive just because I like being around people even though sometimes they can be shit, but having someone to just sit and talk to is nice anod communicate with. I definitely don't want to be alone my whole life cause loneliness is terrible feeling. I sometimes wonder is exclusives suffer from loneliness.

Oh, to be sexually attracted to dogs, yet wish for a normal middle class family with 3 kids and a few dogs. Do people have relationships like this? Maybe with an asexual... or even a zoo tolerant person.
It's not easy to say the least. I had what I thought was going to be a perfect relationship, but it wasn't until she found out the secret that things started to fall apart. For the most part she was fine with the fact that I had quite an extensive experience with both K9 and equine. She was also willing to try it for herself, but what ruined it all was that for me I was not allowed to with another female regardless of species. She was a bit possessive in that since. What really hurt was when I was forced to give up my four legged baby. That there is what really destroyed the relationship. We do have kids together as well but it was not enough to make me want to stay.
So in my whole honest opinion find that one who's open to the whole thing because hiding only makes things worse in the end.

It's not easy to say the least. I had what I thought was going to be a perfect relationship, but it wasn't until she found out the secret that things started to fall apart. For the most part she was fine with the fact that I had quite an extensive experience with both K9 and equine. She was also willing to try it for herself, but what ruined it all was that for me I was not allowed to with another female regardless of species. She was a bit possessive in that since. What really hurt was when I was forced to give up my four legged baby. That there is what really destroyed the relationship. We do have kids together as well but it was not enough to make me want to stay.
So in my whole honest opinion find that one who's open to the whole thing because hiding only makes things worse in the end.
Thats sad i wouldnt take away someones love life no matter the jealousy. I wish i can say more but i cant...

Oh, to be sexually attracted to dogs, yet wish for a normal middle class family with 3 kids and a few dogs. Do people have relationships like this? Maybe with an asexual... or even a zoo tolerant person.
Wouldn't mind having the same thing. Sadly, finding that situation can be exceedingly difficult.

Small note, EVERYONE here has a community and can make connections, finding someone who shares in your kink is handled (arguably the hardest part). The rest is finding out if compatibility exists on more than a sexual level. There are more than 1 or 2 people here looking for some of the same things you are (This part is for everyone) strike up conversations and see where things go. What's the worst someone can do? Say no or things don't work out... It's not like we can have our birthdays taken away.

Small note, EVERYONE here has a community and can make connections, finding someone who shares in your kink is handled (arguably the hardest part). The rest is finding out if compatibility exists on more than a sexual level. There are more than 1 or 2 people here looking for some of the same things you are (This part is for everyone) strike up conversations and see where things go. What's the worst someone can do? Say no or things don't work out... It's not like we can have our birthdays taken away.
...But your birthdays do get taken away in a sense - I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 17.

...But your birthdays do get taken away in a sense - I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 17.
well assuming youre an adult now, whats stopping you from having your own little birthday present to yourself? :).

but as far as finding someone. i think its best to find people from within the community like this. it would be a lot easier to take rejection if it simply doesnt work out and having the same lifestyle, instead of not working out because OF the lifestyle. of course youll encounter way more problems on that second one, lol

Last edited:
That's called choice, brotha. No one can take it from you but you... and technically, unless you voluntarily evacuate your meat suit, you can't take it away from yourself either...

That's called choice, brotha. No one can take it from you but you... and technically, unless you voluntarily evacuate your meat suit, you can't take it away from yourself either...
I find it childish to celebrate birthdays. I don't really see what choice has to do with that...

Have had the same thoughts dont want to be known as the old crazy dog lady that lives at the end of the street.
To avoid the relationship thing, I have thought about asking some male friends to donate some sperm and do it yourself thing.
I agree with that, there are plenty of sperm donors all around (friend or not) and if you can handle to raise a children alone, it's could be a solution. You can even ask for help to another zoo. It's not the best but if you don't want a love relationship with a human partner...

Personal feelings on the matter don't exclude it from being a choice.
The point here I'm making is if it doesn't feel right, why do it? Celebrations are supposed to make people feel good - why have one if you don't feel good about it?

The point here I'm making is if it doesn't feel right, why do it? Celebrations are supposed to make people feel good - why have one if you don't feel good about it?
I never said anything about having a celebration, I said that your birthday can't be taken away. Celebrating it, acknowledging it, thinking about it or choosing not to are all personal choices and not dependent on action taken by anyone else.

I never said anything about having a celebration, I said that your birthday can't be taken away. Celebrating it, acknowledging it, thinking about it or choosing not to are all personal choices and not dependent on action taken by anyone else.
My original post was about celebrating my birthday. But if this discussion does continue, I would prefer it be a PM, I don't want to derail the thread.

Back