• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Your first time

My first was about 2 years ago. While I always been attracted to dogs and other animals I never had the desire to fully commit my self. So I finally got alone, and I put some olive oil on my self, and got on my hands and knees. Trying to mimic the videos. He literally knew exactly what to do and went to town. I never tried anal so this was new to me. I immediately came and then I passed out from the pain for just a moment. Woke up to him pulling out. It ended up causing alot of damage to me (I was wreckless). It did confirm that some one had trained him already tho.

The next day I was able to get alone time again so I sucked him off for the first time.. I was addicted to the taste from the moment it hit my lips.

About a year ago I finally mustered up the courage to have sex with my female dog. She always liked me rubbing her when I did belly scratches and would always put her vagina by my hand. So when I was in the garage with her and she backed it up to me i said ok. I go on my knees and lined it up. Lining it up took some effort, but once I got the technique it went better. She was hot and extremely wet I got about an inch in and just immediately felt a tight pulsating squeezing sensation I orgasmed extremely fast I could not with stand the sensation that I felt. ?

Last edited:
The last few days I've been reading a lot of posts on first zoosex experiences , concluding that my own first experience was in many ways quite average: I was a teenage boy (I'm 63 years old now, so I'll be talking about things happening very many years ago) and I got lickjobs from a dog. But my background is specific: I grew up as an only child in a village with about 700 inhabitants in northern Sweden ; my family was working class and we never had a dog. But our closest neighbours to south of our yard had and it was a black poodle of one of the larger varieties called Tramp (in swedish: Lufsen) . You could say that Tramp became my constant cocklicker for several years. He was very independant and used very often to run around on his own, which also meant that he very often visited my familys yard, just 40-50 meters north the neighbours estate. It’s a pity that I just don't remember what happened to make Tramp start licking my always horny teenage cock, but he did almost every time we met outdoors or indoors and I usually gave him a good wank. I already had sex with boys my own age in the village and I liked it a lot, but absolutely nothing made me so damn horny as getting licked by Tramp. He gave me a serious hard-on just by getting close to me. There's a lot more to say about this relation between horny boy and horny dog but this will be the end of this post. Maybe I'll write some more later.

The last few days I've been reading a lot of posts on first zoosex experiences , concluding that my own first experience was in many ways quite average: I was a teenage boy (I'm 63 years old now, so I'll be talking about things happening very many years ago) and I got lickjobs from a dog. But my background is specific: I grew up as an only child in a village with about 700 inhabitants in northern Sweden ; my family was working class and we never had a dog. But our closest neighbours to south of our yard had and it was a black poodle of one of the larger varieties called Tramp (in swedish: Lufsen) . You could say that Tramp became my constant cocklicker for several years. He was very independant and used very often to run around on his own, which also meant that he very often visited my familys yard, just 40-50 meters north the neighbours estate. It’s a pity that I just don't remember what happened to make Tramp start licking my always horny teenage cock, but he did almost every time we met outdoors or indoors and I usually gave him a good wank. I already had sex with boys my own age in the village and I liked it a lot, but absolutely nothing made me so damn horny as getting licked by Tramp. He gave me a serious hard-on just by getting close to me. There's a lot more to say about this relation between horny boy and horny dog but this will be the end of this post. Maybe I'll write some more later.
No you will not. Any details of underaged activity will earn you a ban. This entire post is bordering on that.

No you will not. Any details of underaged activity will earn you a ban. This entire post is bordering on that.
Why? I didn't say anything about my age, just that I was a teenager. Now I most probably was 18 or 19 years old and, hence , a teenager but not underaged.

Why? I didn't say anything about my age, just that I was a teenager. Now I most probably was 18 or 19 years old and, hence , a teenager but not underaged.
The words "boys" and "teens" is used extensively, also saying growing up and family yard all indicate underaged. If you truly meant above legal age, then you would have said what age.

The first game was about eight years ago. At that time, I watched a lot of animal movies about girls. One night when I was alone at home I was very horny. And I was also watching a movie about girls, I was wondering what would happen if I tried to pet our dog. I will try to write about my experience in detail. From the yard I took her into the house and sat down in front of her. He was a medium-sized mixed dog. At first I just started caressing and after a few minutes I noticed that I was trembling and enjoying grabbing her body. I looked for something in the kitchen that I could put on myself. I'm going to jump in time - after five minutes he licked my body and my testicles. I lost my mind and wanted more licks. I leaned my upper body on my bed and my testicles and ass were very smeared. He licked my testicles and asshole in several positions for about an hour and a half. At first I just enjoyed it with my eyes closed, but when I had enough courage, I turned around and watched my ass being eaten while I fucked. I felt like I was watching an animal movie in which I was the main character.

I haven't had the opportunity since then, even though I loved every second of it. At the moment, I only have so much opportunity to tease the pussy of one of my friend's big dogs while he is not paying attention. I noticed that when he is next to me, the dog constantly perceives my openness and offers himself to me in a series. She drives me crazy when she shows me her huge distended pussy and waits for me to do something with her. At that time, he wants me in the village and I would lick and fuck that beautiful pussy. Someday I hope I will be able to live out this desire. Sorry, I couldn't write this shorter.

Greetings from Hungary

When I had a lovely female staffie called coco I got curious. I was having some "me time" I she went into my room a jump on the sofa next to me. I lay down and she started licking my dick. She even licked the cum afterwards. Did that a few times till I was walking around the house naked and was on all fours looking for something and she started rimming me. Which was incredible, we did that more than her licking the ?.

first time was while I was dog sitting for a friend. it had curiously came over and sniffed as I was stroking one night. It gave a few kicks but nothing major. After a few nights of this it had started to lick up and down my shaft and balls. Was a smaller dog so that’s as far as it went, but tried with a few more after that.

Not sure what came first, cow or sow, but probably it was this small red heifer, in a big pen made of bales in the barn. She liked my touch and I quickly found out she liked sex too.
So I caressed her back, tail and then her pussy, while I all the time was so hard. Then I entered her pussy, only partly, because she felt somehow closed, but then she suddenly opened fully and I could feel her vagina all around my dick, wonderful. All too soon it build up in me, my thought was only about us, and while I pressed in her, I sprayed my cum until empty. And it was nice too, that my sperm stayed in her vagina. I had her several times and later cows and big sows too.
I have never felt it was wrong, I always ensured she wanted it too.

Last edited:
Not sure what came first, cow or sow, but probably it was this small red heifer, in a big pen made og bales in the barn. She liked my touch and I quickly found out she liked sex too.
So I caressed her back, tail and then her pussy, while I all the time was so hard. Then I entered her pussy, only partly, because she felt somehow closed, but then she suddenly opened fully and I could feel her vagina all around my dick, wonderful. All too soon it build up in me, my thought was only about us, and while I pressed in her, I sprayed my cum until empty. And it was nice too, that my sperm stayed in her vagina. I had her several times and later cows and big sows too.
Wonderful story!

My first time was when I was younger… I would get horny and I saw my dog would get hard and wild and hump things. One day I was jerking off and he jumped into bed and tried licking me and I pushed him off.. I noticed his dick was hard as a rock and he looked uncomfortable.. I don’t know why but I said come up again and he came towards me and I started trying to make out with him lol after I was doing that and licking his TOUNGE and gums his dick started rubbing into mine and after he was licking me I said fuck this and got off the bed and said sit down! After he sat down I started sucking him off lol I did it for a few minutes and then I came so hard and stopped. After that day I would make out with him and suck him off almost everyday and I never told anyone. One time I let him fuck me and I never came so many times in my life but I only did it once. I’m not gay either I just loved doing shit to make my dog happy and it just gives you this crazy hard on and insane orgasms… now I don’t have a dog and I’m finally saying fuck this I want another dog lol all week I have been dying to just suck a dog off.. ???
I completely understand ? once you try it once it's hard not to need a dog cock to suck every day ❤️

My first time was with a heeler mix, we were always close and the one time he was riding in the 4 wheeler with me and I realized he was a good height up so I reached over and stroked his sheath. He started coming out and I grabbed him behind his knot and as he swelled I wanted to taste him so badly. I'd been watching zoo for a long time at this point and getting to experience the fantasy was addicting. I would take him in my mouth often after that and it was as fast as we could go besides him licking me as well.
Looking forward to future experiences and hopefully a new dog one day I can wake up daily with some oral fun ??

Not sure what came first, cow or sow, but probably it was this small red heifer, in a big pen made of bales in the barn. She liked my touch and I quickly found out she liked sex too.
Very very nice!

My first time was when I was 18.....I was around 5 months pregnant.....I had bee watching beasti stuff since I was 14-15 but that was it....but something about being pregnant and having uncontrolable hormones and the house all to myself basically made my mind up for me ???......I let my dog outside first, for a few....basically because I was so scared and nervous and excited all at once that I figured if he was outside instead of right in front of me then maybe I would have time to think it threw or possibly change my mind .... But infact....I didnt change my mind at all lmao.....I put on my lacey nighty because didnt want to be completely naked incase someone came home but I wanted my dog to have full access......I layed on my bed and played with myself for a few hoping he would smell it on me.....then I went and let him in the back door....and almost instantly he shoved his nose between my legs and all I wanted to do was take 4 steps into the kitchen and sit down on the closest chair possible and spread my legs for him but I was still so freaking scared about what I was about to do instead I took off running to my bedroom with him right behind me and as soon as we both got in there I shut the door and locked it and instantly layed down on the floor and spread my legs and let him go to town on my pussy......I don't even remember how many times I orgasmed in a very short span of time but once I got that experience out of the way, I reached over while I was still laying on my back and started rubbing his sheath and his balls and then I started to jack him off but I didnt want him to knot up from it so I would jack him off just enough that he would start dribbling cum on my hand and then I would stop and then do it again.....finally I got on my hands and knees and he was so excited but he couldnt figure out for the LIFE of him exactly what to do....and I tried m best to be patient with him....but at that point I was just as horny as him and I couldnt wait any longer so I pushed back m mattress half off my box spring so I had something lower to the ground to lay on......I jacked him off until he knotted and then I turned him around and pulled his cock threw between his back legs and layed back on my box springs and rubbed his cock all over my pussy and I pushed the tip of it up against my clit so I could feel him squirting all over me and then I put him inside of me literally one fucking thrust and I orgasmed so hard that I squirted all over the floor and honest to god felt like a dude with the one pump chump shit ????? I was so disappointed that I got off that quick but at that point my clit and pussy were throbbing so fucking hard that there was no topping the situation, so I let his cock go and then layed on the floor with him while he cleaned up my mess all over his junk lol.....and then after that first time I was absolutely hooked and every chance him and I got we took it.....its hard to beat that very first time....but after that, there was def something about when it would be the middle of the day and I would make sure there were no nosey neighbors out and about and him and I would slip into the outside shed and fuck and suck.......sigh
Wild story from start to finish. I really liked one pump chump. It’s fun to think you got so much ecstasy. It’s fun to think that any of us could have been your neighbor watching you peeking out the window to make sure we don’t see. Thanks for sharing!

. Growing up on a farm we had a male intact lab at my grandparents house. My desire to be the bitch I would lightly start stroking him until his knot was bulging. After a few weeks of this I wanted more, got down on my knees and he mounted my pants on still as he poked and cum on me. My dad asked why my pants were wet. I was playing in water at the barn. The next day we went back to see the grandparents I went up to the barn with the lab knowing this would be the day my virginity would lost. Pulled my pants down and he mounted. His body weight shifted and he started poking for entrance. Reaching back I guided him to the spot and felt him push forward, I yipped like the virgin I was and I was stuck for the duration of being bred. Panting to myself, how long is this going to take. It felt like forever and I was going to get caught. I did not but he finally pulled out with some cum escaping. I kept most of it in as my underwear were soaked.

that was the beginning of a romance that I will never forget

Last edited by a moderator:
Hot story! Lucky you! Had a similar experience as a kid, but with a neighbor's dog I was dog sitting... Don't know why I thought of doing it - back then there was no internet, and damn sure no zoo stories or content to be had. But I was very anal, even then - and anything in my ass was awesome. I'm glad I did think of it and followed through. As I KNOW you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a hot story??? although we share similar experience grew up in a farm as well so I know what curiosity to try made me do

A lot of us were lucky to grow up arround animals i did as well, although my first moment came after i moved , we had a dog who had the fun with me but growing up arround them and getting used to with them helped a lot

What lovely coming of age tale!
I wish that my first lover had been a dog... although in a Bill Clinton way, it was.
I was a young teen when I sucked my first dog. He was showing me his belly, a bit of his pink dog cock coming out...
I don't know what took over me, so much fantasy, so much teenage horniness... I took the sheath in my hand and pulled, put my lips to the tip and he started to grow.... it was hard, smooth, slimy, little jets of watery cum on my lips...

Back