• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Your first time

My first time was with my friends dog... He would always stick his nose in my pussy area and I'd push him away.. finally one day he cornered me in the hallway and stuck his nose in my pussy again... So I pulled my shorts to the side and let him stuck his nose in even more... He started to lap at my pussy making me ever so sensitive with his rough tongue on my clit... I could feel his tongue going in and out of my pussy as he pushes deeper and deep.. my clit was so sensitive from him licking me .... He mad me cum so hard .. that was the best orgasm I had at that point in my life... We kept doing that every time I would go over to my friends house . We would sneak off into the bathroom so he could lick my pussy... Finally one night I stayed over at their house with full intentions of him licking my pussy again .. once every one was in bed he began licking my pussy getting me off... Nipping at my sensitive clit making me cum multiple times before I finally had to push him away... Btw this dog is a coon German shepherd mix... When I pushed him away I seen his cock sticking out some and I only thought that since he pleasured me I should pleasure him... So I got under him and started to massage the back of his cock to make his cock come out more... Once he was almost all the way out I stuck him in my mouth and sucked on his cock until he cam in my mouth.. wow I was so surprised on how much he came...

I was still horny and wanted more. I live to have my plate from the back so I got on all fours so he could lick my pussy again... He licked my asshole and pussy for a few mins.. then all of a sudden I felt him get on my back.. I had no idea really what he was doing until I felt him trying to stick his dick in me.... I was so horny I let it happen... He finally found his mark and fucked me with such aggression.. it felt amazing.. I could feel his cock getting bigger inside of me stretching me good... He was fucking me so hard and fast I kept cumming over and over... After about 5 mins or so I could feel his knot getting bigger and bigger as it finally planted deep inside of me... I had never been stretched to that max before... It hurt but felt amazing.. I felt so full and satisfied... He fucked me for a few more seconds I'd say before I felt such a warm gush of fluid inside of me.... It kept cumming and cumming I started to feel a lot of pressure from so much cum... He tried to pull out of me and I grabbed his legs.. I knew from watching other dogs fuck that he would be stuck for awhile... So I just laid there as he kept cumming in me so I rocked back and forth some trying to fuck myself with his cock .. finally after what felt like forever his cock started to go down . He finally tugged his cock out of me ... I felt a pop like .. when he did so much cum came rushing out of my pussy.. I was shocked... I looked back and see the size of his cock and I was like there is no way that was inside of me .. it was huge.. almost the size of a small softball .. once he was out of me I felt so empty and used...

Anyways that began my journey down that deep dark rabbit hole.. my next adventure I want is a mini horse...
Awesome story!

Back