• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Would You Apear In A Zoo Xxx Movie,

I would say "yes, but only if I could keep my face covered and blocked out, and etc etc"... but the easy answer is just "no" because I'd hate feeling that restriction. But I fully support anyone who would want to! I'd be a wonderful assistant/producer/director! hehe

Ive been featured in a Hot Wife film before but I'd say yea I would be down either with a mare outside in nature maybe on a scenic trail or mountain just to spice up the background. Or a spitroast/pre/after fill with a person mating a canine.

depends. if hypothetically the video could somehow be guaranteed to only ever be seen by one person, maybe two, then sure I guess I'd have no reason not to do it. I'd do it for free just to have the experience.
if the video was going to be uploaded somewhere public, sold as a product or otherwise shared with many other people in a less controlled manner...eh...I mean you might be able to convince me to do it but you'd have to offer me a lot of money and even then I might flake and give you your money back before going through with it. my nerves would probably get it me, I'm kind of a neurotic person lol.
face is a hard never ever though. maybe in an alternate universe where getting caught would be slightly embarrassing and not actually life-ruining, but in this universe? no way.

Yeah I’d probably do it. I’m not interested in doing it for money. I would likely wear a mask or pup hood or something to hide my face and cover any identifiable characteristics.

Yeah I’d probably do it. I’m not interested in doing it for money. I would likely wear a mask or pup hood or something to hide my face and cover any identifiable characteristics.
I wouldn't do that for money either. It's a bucket list item. Would actually fantasised doing that in a pup gear and at the end someone pulls pup hood off

With others watching, naked or not, for an extended time with more than one dog and face mask/disguise. Full mounting with dog licking up after.

For a pig, one who has enjoyed women before.

For a pony, experience with women and wranglers to handle any issues.

Absolutely!as long as i have a mask or something to cover my face!and for the partner well anything with a nice cock would work for me!

Back