• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Word association

Breasts

(although no one seems to have much sympathy for us top heavy ladies, back pain is right up there with worst reasons to have a bigger bust, along with ogling eyes and finding a fit that is neither boxy nor suffocating)

boulders

I also still failed to know how the fuck women put on bras I’ve only been with one woman but trying to take that thing off was like some sort of Chinese puzzle and I could see what I was doing

Holster

boulders

I also still failed to know how the fuck women put on bras I’ve only been with one woman but trying to take that thing off was like some sort of Chinese puzzle and I could see what I was doing
Breasts

(although no one seems to have much sympathy for us top heavy ladies, back pain is right up there with worst reasons to have a bigger bust, along with ogling eyes and finding a fit that is neither boxy nor suffocating)

I’ve heard bras called over the shoulder bolder holders. I like calling them titty holsters 😛

Back