Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Mildly Dominant

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Decently Dominant

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Extremely Dominant

Votes: 6 2.3%

• Total voters
I classified myself as mildly submissive in this poll, simply because I love being dominated and controlled; But only in the bedroom! I value my independence and freedom outside of a sexual context, and just get pissed at my partner whenever he tells me what to do haha
I agree totally. I considered myself decently submissive - but at the same time I don’t need to be yelled at, beaten or any of those other things that seem to go along with someone who is more dom.

I like a strong man or a large primal dog...either can be forceful and aggressive in the bedroom and I love that

I agree totally. I considered myself decently submissive - but at the same time I don’t need to be yelled at, beaten or any of those other things that seem to go along with someone who is more dom.

I like a strong man or a large primal dog...either can be forceful and aggressive in the bedroom and I love that
It's good to be good without punching 😊

I'm more submissive and helpless in my fantasies than irl. Good love making in my experience requires back and forth emotional exchange instead of being one sided. A lot of my sub fantasies are impractical or crazy so wouldn't work irl anyway. Just my opinion though.

Last edited:
Depends on the partner I'm with. I am comfortable switching it up. In some cases, I am a total sub but in others I am very much the dominant one. At least, that is my experience with people. When it comes to K9 partners, though... I am a total sub.

Last edited:
I know I posted but to add like other girls are doing. I know he wants sex at home because he pushes against my pussy with his snout like he does when he drops his toys and wants me to throw them. Then I know it's breeding time.
Do you ever initiate sex with him?
How would you let him know you want him?

Never really understood how most people have a set 'am sub/am dom' preference. Reading over other people's responses, I could only imagine picking neutral, because it honestly depends on the situation and changes a lot. I enjoy being a bit sub and I enjoy being a bit dom. Hell, I especially enjoy being a bit more sub at first, only to switch things around half way through or if the pace isn't right. I enjoy giving control away and leaning back to enjoy it, only to turn the tables when they get too used to it. But sometimes I just let them have at it instead, and play along with it.

With my animals though, it doesn't really feel like either in the same way it does with a person. They can't get smug on me and have to be reminded who is really the one in charge. They're just primal, and that's how I enjoy it. No need to be sub or dom when my muscles are locking up so hard I can barely move my body au naturel, and no pretending I'm not getting teary-eyed when being knotted. You can't dom your dog in a manner that they'd understand (At least not safely in my opinion), and they don't exactly understand you being particularly submissive either, so it'd mostly just be imaginary if you tried, unless being mounted is enough to qualify as sub.

Back