• Decently Dominant

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Extremely Dominant

Votes: 6 2.3%

• Total voters

Realaccount9

Citizen of Zooville
Hi all,

I'm curious how submissive are the women in this board when it comes to sex?

When you have sex with your SO and/or your pet, do you enjoy the feeling of being possessed and used for their satisfaction?

I confess, I get off hard on the idea of a woman who loves being dominated with the prospect of being impregnated - used whenever I or my pet feel the need to take her, and to accept our throbbing loads. The idea of being tied ass-to-ass with a dog with a thick dick and fat balls pumping their hot cum into your womb for 20-30 minutes is just soo fucking hot.

Last edited:
I classified myself as mildly submissive in this poll, simply because I love being dominated and controlled; But only in the bedroom! I value my independence and freedom outside of a sexual context, and just get pissed at my partner whenever he tells me what to do haha
Couldn´t agree more Bucephalus!!! I´m fully submissive in bed but fully independent outside. Getting taken by a smoking hot man, dog or stallion is the hottest thing on earth but getting bullied around on the daily is not!
With female animal partners I´m neutral. Submission to those is harder to do. Female animals can´t whip you or make threats to punish you unlike human females :p

I m a true slave to dogs!

How many dogs do you have, and how is sex initiated in your house?

Do they just start sniffing your crotch or grabbing you when horny and you submit to them? I can imagine that would be both hot as hell, but kind of irritating lol.

Or do you have a specific ritual, like putting socks on them before they're able to have sex with you?

Also, how do you keep them from grabbing your friends when they come visit?

I'm definitely extremely submissive. My ultimate fantasy would be to become a complete bitch for one or more dogs and let them use me whenever and however they wish, making me take their knots and hot loads as often as they desire, my consent being completely unnecessary. It'd be even better if they could knock me up with their puppies, too bad that's not very realistic. 🥰

How many dogs do you have, and how is sex initiated in your house?

Do they just start sniffing your crotch or grabbing you when horny and you submit to them? I can imagine that would be both hot as hell, but kind of irritating lol.

Or do you have a specific ritual, like putting socks on them before they're able to have sex with you?

Also, how do you keep them from grabbing your friends when they come visit?
They sniff my crotch, they know before me when I am ready, small bite on my hand and we mate

It highly depends on the partner.
In school I had a few ons with guys but I never had the feeling to start a romantic relationship because I had an aversion getting touched or being 'intimate' with them. So i encountered with guys who threated me derogatory just to avoid this aspect and I was fine with it back then. Due to social expectations from my family I never thought I might be lesbian.
After I finished school I had my first relationship and it was a girl who started the dual course of study with me. I never had the urge to fully submit to her since in the context of love a disparity in bed did not fit in.
My dog on the other hand triggers me to be a good girl and take the pain no matter what 😅

tl;dr neutral/mildly submissive towards woman - extremely for my dog

Depends on my mood, so I voted neutral. Some days I just want to be shoved to my hands and knees and fucked silly. Other days I want whoever I’m with to be completely at my mercy.

Back