Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Mildly Dominant

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Decently Dominant

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Extremely Dominant

Votes: 6 2.3%

• Total voters
I'm very submissive, this is one reason why I love to be taken by a dog. They don't consider your feelings, they don't chat you up for hours, they just jump you and go for it. The feeling that he's in control of the entire process and uses me to satisfy his most primitive urges makes me incredibly horny. And of course, it makes me cum like a rocket.
My bf too...lol

I’ve nvr had any growing up so I nvr thought anything... sometime it would b nice to make luv. The rotti is super funny sometimes he’ll lick my back n neck n that’s jus a super nice thing
Do you enjoy it just because you do it for you bf or is it nice by itself, too?

Do you enjoy it just because you do it for you bf or is it nice by itself, too?
Complicated cause i do have some intense feelings n when it’s done...I do hope he’s happy.
He’s wanted me 2 b with pigs..boars sounds better. I’m trying 2 wraps my head round it. It’s like the most intense evr n think of nothing until he finishes and then it’s super messy. I thought it was a one time thing too like the pups. So honestly I wouldn’t have thought I would..I do like to please n have kinda been like that

I was sub to my Domme roomate in the dorms in college, for two years. I was very very sub to her and kinda lost myseld in that world. Was not into zoo at that point, but i quit college tomrun my dairy farm and found myself and found it was an interest and found out kinda by accident my boars were into it too lol. Less sumbissive now but also dont interect with people much and can be assertive now when i need to be. :)

So long as we're only talking about sex, I absolutely love letting my canine partner be completely in charge. I just love how assertive and passionate he gets when he knows that I'm his bitch for that moment! But of course there have to be boundaries, so that he doesn't just try to mount me whenever. I personally use a dog collar which he knows means he's in charge while I wear it

Hi all,

I'm curious how submissive are the women in this board when it comes to sex?

When you have sex with your SO and/or your pet, do you enjoy the feeling of being possessed and used for their satisfaction?

I confess, I get off hard on the idea of being dominated with the prospect of being impregnated - used whenever my SO or pet feels the need to take me, and to accept their throbbing loads. The idea of being tied ass-to-ass with a dog with a thick dick and fat balls pumping their hot cum into your womb for 20-30 minutes is just soo fucking hot.
I get off on being claimed. It’s primal. Like territory being marked. I love being cummed in. I’m currently pregnant so it’s like the ultimate claim on my body.

Back