Women How many times are knotted a day on average?

I'm pretty sure most people in this thread who are stating knotting over 3x per dog per 24 hr period either didn't read the question carefully or don't know exactly what "knotting" means. Likely they're partial knots with ties that pull out real early or dont tie at all and subside relatively quick. I've found those types of mountings typically allow for more stamina and continued interest by males throughout the day because they weren't completely satiated.
I think most people commenting about how many times they get knotted are liars or dreamers, or both.

Wondering what the typical average is. What is your record number in one day and what breed was it?
5-6 a day. I have an English Mastiff, well, the English Mastiff has me. He has been a complete surprise in general bcause he is super active and has a lot of sexual drive, he can fuck me more times than those, but like gooooood lasting knots, only like 5 max 6

5-6 a day. I have an English Mastiff, well, the English Mastiff has me. He has been a complete surprise in general bcause he is super active and has a lot of sexual drive, he can fuck me more times than those, but like gooooood lasting knots, only like 5 max 6
and i know german girl with four English MAstiff.. she is not often stand up..

I think most people commenting about how many times they get knotted are liars or dreamers, or both.
Depends on the dog and other factors but even if there are liars, there are still some talling the truth tbh.

I honestly would love to know another person that can manage getting fucked by 2 dozen beasts a day 😂 She'd make a pretty good farm girl!

Yeah, well, the internet is full of mistruths as we all know, and for all sorts of reasons. Maybe it's true, maybe not.

My ex-husband did this with his 70's convertible. We'd often take it to car shows and car meet-ups and "magically" that car went from 300 horsepower to 800 horsepower during the time we were married, just from sitting in the garage between meet-ups. A lot of the men at those meet-ups did that. It was as if they all had to one-up each other, even though all their cars were beautiful in their own right - restored or original.
Working on mine to get it back on the road. It's not a classic like that, but I should probably add a few extra HP. As electric cars slowly take over, no one will know what horse power is! lol

Don't worry. It will be jus
Working on mine to get it back on the road. It's not a classic like that, but I should probably add a few extra HP. As electric cars slowly take over, no one will know what horse power is! lol
Don't worry, it will be just converted in KW. :ROFLMAO:

On a perfect super rare day where I'm home alone without family around and it's a free weekend day with just Chester, I'd say about 3-4 :)

My biggest record was 6 times in one day...... I have no idea how he had that much cum.. x
Beautiful. Really . That you have the time to enjoy yourself , and Chester ofc.

Hm, I agree that there's probably lots of fibs on this thread, but.... I do think the same dog, in his prime, can really mount and knot 2 to 3 times in a session, and probably 4 to 5 times in a day, spread out. Of course, that would likely be only after he went several days without being able to mate.
3 times every day for many consecutive days? I think that would be pushing it, but probably can happen in their prime.

The most interesting thing to me is how the dog will ask for it with his eyes and body language, and how the human lover is willing nearly every time he asks, if they aren't caught up with a more important task at that moment. The part of giving to his urges is really interesting, and apparently not all that uncommon.

Hm, I agree that there's probably lots of fibs on this thread, but.... I do think the same dog, in his prime, can really mount and knot 2 to 3 times in a session, and probably 4 to 5 times in a day, spread out. Of course, that would likely be only after he went several days without being able to mate.
3 times every day for many consecutive days? I think that would be pushing it, but probably can happen in their prime.

The most interesting thing to me is how the dog will ask for it with his eyes and body language, and how the human lover is willing nearly every time he asks, if they aren't caught up with a more important task at that moment. The part of giving to his urges is really interesting, and apparently not all that uncommon.
I would love to just give in to my boys urges. He gives me the look quite often. Sadly, he and I don't get much alone time. 😔

I have two wonderful furry partners (mix between labrador and retriever) of a very good size and i usually get mounted twice a week by both of them.
Most of the times, after being knotted and cumming inside the first time, they pull out, lick, wait a bit and they start riding again, so i would say four times in a day on normal basis.

Back