Women How many times are knotted a day on average?

I average 2 times a day, If I am doggy sitting my daughters dog that doubles up as I cant refuse them. Mum always try's to knot as the sex is so much more for me
Amazing! Any chance you would want to talk some? I would love to hear about experiences and advice please

That post? I read it back over to myself a few times, and if I said anything "incredibly hot," I just can't find it, and I apologize.
Lol sorry but it is incredibly sexy when a girl is into zoophillia and open about it! I would really like to talk with you some time if that’s alright

I apologize. I got too carried away. It won't happen again
No need to apologize. There are many many lovely and exciting women here who would be happy to chat but pushing or forcing things is not the way to go about it.

Get to know them first..................make them laugh. Make them feel like they are appreciated.

Take some deep breaths and relax. You'll be fine.

Thank you you're definitely right! 😁
No need to apologize. There are many many lovely and exciting women here who would be happy to chat but pushing or forcing things is not the way to go about it.

Get to know them first..................make them laugh. Make them feel like they are appreciated.

Take some deep breaths and relax. You'll be fine.

Wow.. this thread is just.. Amazing! Sex is never ever dull or wrong. this thread shows that! =D i praise all the women who embrace sex (with anyone, or anything!)

I hope this thread gets back on track. I hear some amazing knowledge, and hope it is not ended by a attitude. Somehow things got off track. I hope to see this thread get back on topic with the question, It is a very good question, and so far I've heard allot of experience that I'm interested in learning about. The conversation has focused on females so far. Lets here from some males for awhile.

Knotted daily with several non-knotting fucks throughout the day. The wife services our rottweiler as he sees fit. If he wants pussy, she drops and assumes the position immediatel a good wife

Knotted daily with several non-knotting fucks throughout the day. The wife services our rottweiler as he sees fit. If he wants pussy, she drops and assumes the position immediately.
As a good wife should 😘

I am typically home after soccer practice around 5:15. Parents roll in around 6:15, we have a 3 yr old whipador Faux who is high energy and very happy to me when I open the door. My routine is to kick off shin guards and socks in the mud room. The socks go right onto his front paws. Then strip out of smelly clothes in the laundry and head upstairs. He is right on my heals ....I have a desk chair that is just the right height to lay my chest on. It has butt divets so my boobs don't get smashed. Faux literally pushes me onto the chair and usually gives 4-5 licks up my crack, feels so damn good. Never more then 5…..his mounting is rough though, he is very good at lining up 1-2 thrusts and straight in to the hilt. Usually violent quick thrusts for 20-30 seconds I cum sometimes just from that. The stress of the day melts away. Knotting every 3rd time so couple times a week. Cheers.
This is one of the hottest stories I've read. Love the picture your words paint. Do you think you'd ever be comfortable to share a video with us? We're dying to see :)

Ya know, I was going to expect mostly once a day or two. It didn't occur to me that most are getting knotted multiple times a day! Is my dog the only one with a refractory period? Lol

Back