Wich cum you prefer?

I did a few donkey shows in Mexico a long long time ago. I never tasted donkey cum because I would creampie myself with his cock, slide towards the end of the stage and spread my legs wide so the creepy guys in the audience could see a donkey creampie up close lol. That was the last time I did anything sexual with a donkey, much less see one.
You sound intriguing.

I love dog cum I enjoy human cum to don't get me wrong I've swallowed and tasted my fair share :3 but I do prefer doggo cum.

Horse cum is something I would love to try some day, but alas....no opportunity yet.

I agree with that! Cum is not necessarily a delicacy I want to curl up on the couch and sip At, but in the moment with either a human or a dog, I love the taste of both even through they are different.
Nicely put!

Human tbh because of the taste. Not that dog is bad, I just like himan better. I wish guys could cum like dogs, lol. But I've heard horse is pretty close to human so if given a chance I'd love to try. If it's pretty close then thats a lot of fun cumming out of that dick.

Dog cum. It is thinner and slightly metallic in taste, but there's a lot more of it. Also dogs don't smoke, and I don't like the taste of cum from a smoker.

I've never experienced a horse's full load, but I've had tons and tons of horse precum and find it FABULOUS. Sweet
and salty with just a hint of grassy or hay notes... I can't get enough. I've also had lots of dog over the years... Varies quite a bit from dog to dog with some being more metallic than others. Still quite delicious, but not my fav. Human, I've only had my own, and I'm not impressed! Always reacts poorly with the back of my throat (possible to be allergic to one's self??) so I haven't been driven to seek it out.

Dog cum for me, different taste from dog to dog but always yummy. I remember once I handjob a Great dane able to squirt a lot of cum and tasted amazing, I couldn't stop swallowing the juice

Hey my ladies :):):)

i had enjoy my horse for a couple of times and the last few times i literally loved swallow his cum.

i wondering if im the only one who prefer animal cum as human cum.

and i wanna know how dog cum taste? :husky_happysmile::husky_happysmile:

thanks darlings :**
They both taste good. Animal cum causes a much better turn on though. Being taboo an all it's much much more exciting sucking a k9 or equine cock as they will waste no time exploding in your mouth over and over and you see how much they enjoyed it

Back