Wich cum you prefer?

I've personally never tried horse cum myself but I'm so eager to try it as soon as I have the chance, I've had plenty of dog lovers and the taste kinda differs a little bit (not that much tbh) between em, I'd say breed and feeding habits influence the flavour as well as with humans, dog cum tastes a bit metallic and slightly salty and it's way warmer than human cum (only tried mine ) as well as less thick than a humans load sometimes it tastes as metallic as having a small battery on your tongue or as little as almost undetectable, I've learnt that human food-fed dogs have a less metallic taste and a bit more tangy but still all cum is delicious just the first load is the hard one to swallow it you're into cum you'll get hooked essily

Best tasting cum: Human pre-cum. Its almost the same texture as doggy cum without the saltiness and weird bitter/'tangy' flavor.

Best cum to swallow: A tie between human and dog cum. I like to swallow human cum as soon as it shoots out of a cock mostly because its not as tasty as pre-cum and it also gets cold way too quickly. Human cum comes out in one creamy sludge even if its not as thick as it should be which makes it easier to swallow all at once. Doggy cum sprays or leaks all over the place. I found out that the flavor of doggy cum isn't as strong after a watery load sprays from doggy cock, plus it stays warmer for a little bit longer than human cum. Doggies with big thick cocks spray cum for days if they're hornier than usual. I don't like the foamy "after" cum men leak after ejaculating from a swollen cock that's been partially to fully erect for close to an hour. I tend to really get into sucking cock if I'm turned on so I'll deepthoat a lot, facefuck myself and other things. I can't do that on any doggy because their cocks are sensitive. I unintentionally hurt my rottie's cock while trying to suck his cock without wincing from the awful taste and ended up sucking it as if it was my husband's cock in my mouth.

Best cum to breed my womb: Doggy obviously! I like getting fucked by men more than dogs, but unless a cock is a hefty and long like my husbands, I'd much rather be bred by a cane corso. The Corso I trained has a gorgeous long thick bulky cock that perfectly shoots a warm load directly against my womb. Doggy cum is also easier to clean than human cum.

My second favorite cock to suck is horse cock. I'm afraid of choking from horse cum so I finish them off by hand. Some horses cocks have a weird flavor of hay mixed with their natural cock taste so I swish a generous amount of flavored lube for a while and keep a little bit in my mouth just to take away the cock flavor as much as possible.

I did a few donkey shows in Mexico a long long time ago. I never tasted donkey cum because I would creampie myself with his cock, slide towards the end of the stage and spread my legs wide so the creepy guys in the audience could see a donkey creampie up close lol. That was the last time I did anything sexual with a donkey, much less see one.

Stallion pre-cum - a clear sweet salty nectar and then the real deal ie a thick bland opaque custard varying in base taste albeit it hayish ie bitter or sweeter ie sacrifice feed. When swallowed a testosterone odour shot that is sure to make your balls shrivell and ache for hours to come. (y) Unless accompanied, the really hard part is getting the man to perform for you...yep definately a challenge but worth pursuing if mostly to no avail on the money shot....ha ha ha ...the real world! ;)

I did a few donkey shows in Mexico a long long time ago. I never tasted donkey cum because I would creampie myself with his cock, slide towards the end of the stage and spread my legs wide so the creepy guys in the audience could see a donkey creampie up close lol. That was the last time I did anything sexual with a donkey, much less see one.
Always wanted to go see those shows. Too bad never gotten the chance

Stallion pre-cum - a clear sweet salty nectar and then the real deal ie a thick bland opaque custard varying in base taste albeit it hayish ie bitter or sweeter ie sacrifice feed. When swallowed a testosterone odour shot that is sure to make your balls shrivell and ache for hours to come. (y) Unless accompanied, the really hard part is getting the man to perform for you...yep definately a challenge but worth pursuing if mostly to no avail on the money shot....ha ha ha ...the real world! ;)

When I can get it, yes...stallion cum. or pre-cum. I love to be fed.

It was 9 years ago so who knows. Even if I did I wouldn't tell you when and where the shows would be because the audience was invite only! Its in Mexico!! Nobody there is going to invite your friend to a live animal sex show! Moreover, I wasn't allowed to invite anyone even though I was weekend entertainment at the time! So that answers your followup question....

It was 9 years ago so who knows. Even if I did I wouldn't tell you when and where the shows would be because the audience was invite only! Its in Mexico!! Nobody there is going to invite your friend to a live animal sex show! Moreover, I wasn't allowed to invite anyone even though I was weekend entertainment at the time! So that answers your followup question....
Well I remember a 15-20 years ago I would get hit up all the time when I was out there for the donkey show. It was a different time then.

I would rank the cum I've tasted like this: Horse, Dog, Human.

Want to try goat and sheep for sure. Heard bull is sweet and deer is orange and paste-like.

I've only tasted dog and I like it a lot, though the last time I swallowed I felt something funny in the back of my throat (maybe I'm developing allergy ?). I can't stand the chlorine smell of my semen ?. I'd really like to taste horse cum (only gelding pee until now).

Well,
Man Sperm: Salty but smooth
Dog Sperm: Stronger more bitter and much warmer than human Salty and Tangy
Large Breed Horse Sperm: Not as salty as human, warmer than human so lightly salty and has a grassy flavor
Miniature Horse Sperm: Warmer than human with Salty and grassy flavor
Shetland Pony Sperm: Slightly less salty than human and warmer too with a very strong grassy flavor
Donkey Sperm: Warmer and slightly saltier than human but smoother and richer tasting with very little grassy flavor.

So which do I prefer is a hard question because I've never done a side by side comparison. As you can see above the equines are all a little different. It's that way with men too. White guys, Latin guys, Mexican guys, Italian guys, and Black guys all taste different too.

I can't really decide - I just like it all.............. ?

Well,
Man Sperm: Salty but smooth
Dog Sperm: Stronger more bitter and much warmer than human Salty and Tangy
Large Breed Horse Sperm: Not as salty as human, warmer than human so lightly salty and has a grassy flavor
Miniature Horse Sperm: Warmer than human with Salty and grassy flavor
Shetland Pony Sperm: Slightly less salty than human and warmer too with a very strong grassy flavor
Donkey Sperm: Warmer and slightly saltier than human but smoother and richer tasting with very little grassy flavor.

So which do I prefer is a hard question because I've never done a side by side comparison. As you can see above the equines are all a little different. It's that way with men too. White guys, Latin guys, Mexican guys, Italian guys, and Black guys all taste different too.

I can't really decide - I just like it all.............. ?
I love experts;-)

Back