Why is it hard to find female partner in beastiality

I think it's challenging for men and women for different reasons. It certainly not exclusive to one gender.

Men tend to be a little more open.
And women tend to be a little more guarded. So it's not easy for a lot of women to be so open with their interest.

For women who are looking it's hard to find a sincere man. Most men live in the fantasy of zoo and only want to get off on chat.

I think it's challenging for men and women for different reasons. It certainly not exclusive to one gender.

Men tend to be a little more open.
And women tend to be a little more guarded. So it's not easy for a lot of women to be so open with their interest.

For women who are looking it's hard to find a sincere man. Most men live in the fantasy of zoo and only want to get off on chat.
I agree with most of what you said, except for the fantasy part. Personally, as a male, I'd love to meet a female from here. I doubt that it will ever happen, though. I think it's probably easier to find a girlfriend who is open-minded enough to maybe try some zoo stuff.

I agree with most of what you said, except for the fantasy part. Personally, as a male, I'd love to meet a female from here. I doubt that it will ever happen, though. I think it's probably easier to find a girlfriend who is open-minded enough to maybe try some zoo stuff.
I'm not questioning your sincerity. I'm questioning the sincerity of most men on a website like this. It's sad but true: A lot of men here are here just to get off on the fantasy. And there's nothing wrong with that. Unfortunately, quite a few of them are not very transparent about that when they speak with actual sincere women.

We are out here but at least for me there are some things that definitely put me off when I get a message. For one not reading my profile is one because I get asked questions that I have already answered on my page. That brings up having nothing about yourself on their page because that is one thing I go to look at right away. Two having a dic picture as a profile picture is a sure way of me not responding back to a message. Third I hate being rushed into something especially when talking to someone from the internet and most men do respect that but most don’t. It takes a lot of time and trust. And last when I say that I haven’t done anything yet they make it more about themselves than me. Now I’m not saying all do this but a lot have. Just my thoughts.

Hey people I'm 22M, straight,I have been here for a Year now and I am truly into beastiality. But it's really hard to find a partner anytime I put it or express my self to a girl about this she freaks and leaves me🥲, I just got dumped because she was bipolar. And I'm just feed up of this thing

Any help/guide to finding people like us?
Okay so I realize this is an old post, but I'll reply. I am bipolar myself so saying she dumped you simply because she was bipolar is a bit weird. Sure, we have our mood swings and such, but I have my doubts about that being the reason. I am bipolar and into bestiality k9 sex and have been doing it for quite some time now. If she wasn't into you or your kinks then that didn't really have anything to do with her being bipolar, she just wasn't into it.

Now, I will say that even though the anonymity of the Internet makes it easier to talk about these kinds of things, it is also pretty scary to think about meeting a stranger for anything sexual. Not only for security, but nobody wants to get doxed either.

Also, don't think the door doesn't swing both ways when it comes to difficulty finding the right partner. I have dated three different guys who I had the conversation with and each one acted super excited about it and talked about how they always had the fantasy, etc. But when it came down to it, their insecurities came out and suddenly it was an issue. So some of us have heard the song and dance before and it just doesn't end up going well. That's not to say everyone is like that, I'm just pointing out the difficulty isn't one sided.

I’m a girl, well at least biologically and I love beastiality. I adore my male dog and wish every single day to find a dog to finally knot me (my boy insists on just licking) I love when men drool over sexy dogs as much as I do, I will gladly make out with a pup while you take her from behind hehe.
I would love to find a fuck buddy like you! No attachment just hot doggy sex.

Hey people I'm 22M, straight,I have been here for a Year now and I am truly into beastiality. But it's really hard to find a partner anytime I put it or express my self to a girl about this she freaks and leaves me🥲, I just got dumped because she was bipolar. And I'm just feed up of this thing

Same here mate. Just want dog sex.

That's surprising. That's exactly the kind of thing I am interested in, and I'm sure I'm not alone.
This is, admittedly, anecdotal but I see what @peachx420 is saying:
I see a lot of STRAIGHT guys here who want to watch a woman have sex with animals..and/or participate with HER (the woman)
A lot of GAY guys who want to share an animal with an owner
but NOT a lot of guys who fit the scenario she outlines...a guy that's BI (since she mentions "guys that are also into participating (being licked, knotted, etc.)" that means letting a MALE dog knot you and getting a blowie from a dog (this could be a female dog, OP didn't specify). I assume she is open to getting with the guy also but it looks like she wants a "partner in crime" primarily more than someone to just think it's hot and serve as a voyeur or act as "second in rotation". :)

We are out here but at least for me there are some things that definitely put me off when I get a message. For one not reading my profile is one because I get asked questions that I have already answered on my page. That brings up having nothing about yourself on their page because that is one thing I go to look at right away. Two having a dic picture as a profile picture is a sure way of me not responding back to a message. Third I hate being rushed into something especially when talking to someone from the internet and most men do respect that but most don’t. It takes a lot of time and trust. And last when I say that I haven’t done anything yet they make it more about themselves than me. Now I’m not saying all do this but a lot have. Just my thoughts.
Actually reading a profile and then TAKING IT AT ITS WORD is the absolute baseline. If the profile says "I only like human girls and male dogs" then believe it. There is no "magic dick" out there that will change that. The more of these threads I read the more I understand why the comparatively few females here are nearly invisible.

I see a lot of STRAIGHT guys here who want to watch a woman have sex with animals..and/or participate with HER (the woman)
but NOT a lot of guys who fit the scenario she outlines...a guy that's BI (since she mentions "guys that are also into participating (being licked, knotted, etc.)" that means letting a MALE dog knot you and getting a blowie from a dog (this could be a female dog, OP didn't specify). I assume she is open to getting with the guy also but it looks like she wants a "partner in crime" primarily more than someone to just think it's hot and serve as a voyeur or act as "second in rotation". :)
I would love to participate and watch. One of my biggest fantasy's is getting sucked off while being knotted. Also I would love to suck the dog cum from a freshly knotted pussy. My problem is I can't find anyone either. 😕

Definitely anecdotal ... check out this thread: https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threa...sexual-orientation.50725/page-16#post-2531690

I spot loads of male bi/straight partners in crime that are into sampling animal dong. Myself included. More of them around than strictly straight ones, I'd say.

So out of curiosity and because I'm a nerd...I read through the thread @Lascivious Scent linked above and crunched the numbers.

First several caveats/"weasel words"..
1) Any tabulation like this requires some "interpretation". For example, if someone said they are "70% straight but could sample the right dog cock" does that mean they would "participate" as asked in OP's question? Real world probably not but I chose to be generous in favor of the guy trying doggie dick. Basically, if the answer suggested ANY inclination that would meet the OP's requirements (dude that will play with her and also with the male doggo), I erred on the side of inclusion.
2) I deliberately did NOT include anyone who is banned with the assumption that OP wouldn't be interested in meeting someone who is being dishonest.
3) Since people are self-identifying that means I undoubtedly missed some dudes in here catfishing as women. (And perhaps women catfishing as men although I'm much more likely to believe the former than the latter)
4) I also did not tabulate anyone who said "non-binary" if I couldn't figure out the plumbing since it looked like OP is only interested in folks who currently possess a penis regardless of how they identify.

TLDR: So I'm all wet if folks are telling the truth. It was almost 50/50. 49.66% met OP requirements with just slightly more (50.34%) not meeting.

Total of 306 self-identified dudes with 14 of those non-tabulated due to bans.

I got to say there are a lot of threads/posts/comments in this community that doesn’t put Men in the best of light. Men just can’t help themselves it seems.

Some of it scares the hell out of me, making me super concerned for not just myself but my SO.

There’s no doubt in my mind that both sides have a lot to lose.

This lifestyle has a huge risk factor, I even deem it more risky than me opening up to my wife about everything. I won’t repeat myself here I’ve posted enough about that already.

Men are simple creatures, I know, I am one and yet I can’t help but feel disgusted when I see roll call threads and the like with hundreds of male posts and then this single courageous female post, which gets “liked” to oblivion and then I’m sure the mailbox gets filled up to the brim.

I’m suppose to accept this as normal behaviour?

At the same time I know how easy it is for women to entice men. Again simple creatures and it’s also a problem of only thinking about the “reward” 😣

There’s no equality in the social status, men are just viewed as predators or in a negative light in many lifestyles, and that’s our own doing I believe, and yet we are incapable of changing such views, particularly when we are behaving in such ways a lot of the time.

Some of us just can’t catch a break because of that stigma. It’s a shame and sad in many ways.

When Men can’t control their desire/lust and jeopardise the safety/trust of all parties involved, everything goes to shit. The damage remains and lingers for others to fix.

I’m sorry guys, I know you’d argue there’s some on the women side and I’m sure there is but nowhere near as much.

The need for instant gratification or “reward” from men is just repugnant to me. But that’s because it’s plastered everywhere.

There’s more to this lifestyle and all other lifestyle for that matter, I know there is, and I wish for those that put in the work and effort, get results and find happiness/joy/love!

3 Of my girlfriends were into it... its risky to tell though. But i was surprised forsure.

I've found my zoo partners by way of kink. My current girlfriend, who shares this account for me, was into pet play as the BDSM dynamic that started our relationship, and with lots of talk and mutual understanding, we revealed that we were both zoos

Back