Why is it hard to find female partner in beastiality

Not all of us are that crass Ms Knotty. We pride ourselves in being gentlemanly as an owner with his boy. In fact a couple of ladies have flown in to be with my boy and i have taken them out for dinner before and after as it is fascinating to discuss this lifestyle over a meal and a good bottle of wine. . . . .
That sounds wonderful!! Other men need to take notes about how it should be done!! Not all but a lot!

I would say it's equally hard to find a male partner. Not exactly something you can bring up on the first date...
I don't know about that, although we see a lot of ladies (or people purporting to be ladies), bemoaning on here they cant find an owner and his boy, and then get messed around with prevarication and subterfuge who are not really serious and never were. . . .frustrating in wasting time of everyone involved,

It’s hard to find partners in general that are enduring let alone in this niche. I guess my only advice is don’t force anything. Let chats and encounters flow naturally. We all “want” things. The trick is to not hyperfocus and lament when it’s unavailable.

Oh I definitely want to experience it but definitely don’t rush into meeting someone
We have heard that before many times unfortunately. . . . .My question is then, what meetings have you ever "rushed into" ? Sometimes those are the best and exciting just as leaping out of a plane (with a parachute) . . . .as they say Nothing ventured, nothing gained. . . .

well if yall join the local k9 club, u much better off finding da right ppl. i train at one n its pretty common u see the true doggy luv existing w females out there!! i see it, i talk to em all the time. Hit me up ladies :D

I don't know about that, although we see a lot of ladies (or people purporting to be ladies), bemoaning on here they cant find an owner and his boy, and then get messed around with prevarication and subterfuge who are not really serious and never were. . . .frustrating in wasting time of everyone involved,
Ok, then, perhaps just me 🤷‍♀️

This is very niche, and illegal in most parts of the world.

And so the pool of people who are zoo and out and about in some way are going to be a very small number indeed.

And of that very small number:
- They would need to be at least open to a relationship.
- You and they would have to be compatible enough in other ways past this one very niche common interest.
- Geography needs to be reasonable, or, one/both need to be willing to relocate.

That's for starters.

There are ways to tilt the windmill the other way though. I happen to be somewhat active in the kink community, and sometimes when a particular large 4-day kink event comes around (large being 800-1000 attendees), I'll attend while wearing a temporary tattoo of a dog paw just below my collar bone for all to see.

Most people I've interacted with over the years pay it no mind. A handful have commented on it, though most of them are clearly assuming I'm into petplay/puppyplay, which is fine and I let them.

But every once in a while someone recognizes it for what it is and they ask the question - and I give them a huge smile and say "Maaaaaaaybeeeeeeeeee?" then ask if that interests them.

Depending how they handle "the volley" I just served, determines what may or may not happen next.
Now that it a way. I'm sure its slow going. But slow and safe is better than prison

Well, as a guy, I hate it when you get random dickpics in DM without any reason to do so. And if this is already as a guy. My apologies for my “gender” if you are polite and okay, there is no real hard time I guess….

I find it just as hard finding a guy.. especially a guy with a dog.. and who does stuff themselves .. too many guys want to watch

I would disagree, I don't want to just be watched by a guy when I am being fucked by his dog.. Same with a 3 way.. I want all 3 people involved.. I am not on a stage taking money for tickets.. I could be wrong..
Hey more power to ya, I would love to be wrong.

I just never lead with it because I assume most women are the same way they are with bi guy. Like they would assume I'm gay if I said I wanted to do something with a male dog in a threesome. Could be a turn off for them.

I would disagree, I don't want to just be watched by a guy when I am being fucked by his dog.. Same with a 3 way.. I want all 3 people involved.. I am not on a stage taking money for tickets.. I could be wrong..

^ This, if you have a hot woman in front of you getting fucked by a dog why wouldn't you want to put your dick in her mouth or fuck her while she is blowing him? If I was told to just watch I would go mental trying to restrain myself from participating.

I'm pansexual so I suppose that does give me a little more latitude with being around another cock maybe even sharing it, snowballing, etc, yet to find out.

I would say it's equally hard to find a male partner. Not exactly something you can bring up on the first date...
More than a 100 K to choose from at this place, and I don't think they will mind if that is mentioned during the first date.

But I would not ever suggest to anyone that this is a good place to meet a potential SO, because it is not.

I find it just as hard finding a guy.. especially a guy with a dog.. and who does stuff themselves .. too many guys want to watch
Trust me, if i had a dog, i would want to join in but I dont so I would still like to join in if you can supply the dog ;)

Back