• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

Nooooo aaaaah, I can't choose ???. A good fat dog cock is waaaaaay to hot though, and horses are kinda thin in comparison to their body, so I'd say dog. But if horses were thiccer I'd be in trouble

I've never had the pleasure of experiencing a horse cock, so I'm gonna go horse^^ Probably because of the fantasy :)

Dog cocks are beautiful and sexy but there's just something about a horse cock that gets me going :D

Dog. Even though I really only like female german shepherds, I do think male GSD's cocks are quite nice. And huskies, for that matter. I'm very weird.

Aesthetically I prefer dog cocks, some large k9 have really impressive penises and knots. Also I love the texture and taste of their shafts

Single now but when I am with someone, dog is obviously easier to play consistently. But seeing a woman's little hands around that 2 foot powerful cock, seeing her struggle to get her mouth around it, and he finally explodes, it's all over her, in her hair, body, mouth. That is so so hot.

Horse dick or Dog dick?
I have had both I loved our stallions big dick but its head was so big it made it difficult to get it all in my mouth. Tons of cum though which was great. Biggest problem he would get pretty rambunctious when he was getting ready to cum. But it was good.

I liked a nice big dog cock because it was definitely a lot easier to give the BJ and I really liked getting knotted. Plus not quite the fear of being trampled and injured from our dog as compared to the horse. Still nice big load of cum but not the massive amount like a horse.

Honestly, both are super attractive and sexy to me, but I feel like a dog would be much easier to manage compared to a horse,

Shout out to pig dicks tho! :pig_love:

Back