• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

Dog cock is better, on large dogs it's big sized, it has "the knot" and OMG, that penis cums a lot. Aesthetically looks me really sexy. I must admit horse cock makes me feel weak and I don't know why, maybe cause of its cock-head and smooth shaft. It seems a giant human cock which makes I see horses as the masculinity at his best, but in terms of perfection I still think dog cock looks designed to be fucked and sucked for any female. Perfect size, perfect shape, perfect smell and taste and, for sure, most functional dynamic, skilled and beautiful dick in the world
Horse cock, like human cock is in a skin

to befair i want to do both
the dog dick looks primal and allot of fun.
the horse dick looks mighty and powerful

Horse all the way had both being stuck for 20min+ on a dog turns me off sure horse is alot bigger but if u stretch enough it won't be a problem and it won't go in all the way anyway unless u got death wish and I didn't even mention the cum.....

This should have been asked as a poll where a tally is kept. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder based on their bias and focus so for some it would be canines (dogs), others (equines). As far as aesthetics goes I prefer equines although the way the glans flares during ejaculation, orgasm is also impressive. The knot on the base of the canine penis is noteworthy though for it's ability to 'tie' with his 'partner'...

I say horses dicks are more attractive but most people can't handle them and dogs give the girls all the are looking for ?

Back