• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

Horse, but not sure I could take one. It's definitely pleasing to look at :love:

Then who am I kidding love the look of the dog, as well

I am not sexually attracted to horses at all, they are beautiful animals but find dogs much more attractive in a sexual way.
Hmm this really made me reflect because I know what your your saying about not being attracted to a certain species, I feel the same about felines. Yet there are people on here attracted to everything from tigers to swine. I wonder how much of my attraction to horse has to do with having ridden since before I could walk and never actually owing a dog so naturally being closer to my horses.

I find a horse cock more attractive but would never take a horse. I like getting fuck by dogs because of the know and the taboo of it.

Never seeing a horse dick up close and personal I can only say dog dick is better. But seeing a horse in movies they do seem a bit better to look at than a blood red, purple veined dog dick. I guess I'll just have to do a side by side some day
If you were closer you could view one in person

I like both, but I gotta give the win to horse cock. There's just something about the size and power behind the trusts of a stallion. Not to mention the amount of cum!

For fantasy horse, for something I would do in reality dog.

Horses are so big and seem like they would be so filling and ugh the idea is so damn hot. But I would be way way way too terrified of being hurt or something going wrong.

Dogs on the other hand are much more reasonably sized and can still be plenty big. And the knot ?. They just seem so much easier to handle

For fantasy horse, for something I would do in reality dog.

Horses are so big and seem like they would be so filling and ugh the idea is so damn hot. But I would be way way way too terrified of being hurt or something going wrong.

Dogs on the other hand are much more reasonably sized and can still be plenty big. And the knot ?. They just seem so much easier to handle
Why not try a horse dildo, so you can see if it fits, and then show it here ??

I’m straight for humans but I want a horses penis to be inside me and drain its massive sexy balls deep in my ass. I took a bad dragon chance large 12” inches up inside my rectum and sigmoid colon once.

I ejaculated so hard even though it was kind of scary. I kept wanting that gorgeous stallions penis deeper and deeper inside of me.

Stallion penis is so sexy and I want a stallions huge load of cum deep inside of me and to feel him flaring, grunting and pulsing his huge load of fertile semen deep inside my wanting clenching bottom.

I want to know that I made him feel good and know that my warm silky gripping insides truly pleasured him to orgasm as proof of his huge load of semen filling me with a warm pint of his sperm! ???

Back