• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

Horse cock. There's just so many things about them that just exude a combination of raw sexual power and natural beauty. The stark difference in size between flaccid and fully erect, the varied colorations and pink blotches many of them have, the preputial ring and large scrotum, the flaring of the penis and the large amount of ejaculate when they cum are all major turn-ons to me. I do appreciate the concept of knotting but aside from that there isn't really anything about dog penises I find especially beautiful or interesting.
Yes, horse cocks have an odd appearance perhaps similar to huge human cocks, but knots are not the best thing on a dog cock. I've seen some dog shafts and balls that are capable of getting your mouth salivating, huge hard and wet penises full of veins and cumming non-stop, most suckable ones than human or equines for sure.

In my opinion, visually nothing compares to a dog’s dick. The only advantage of the horse is its size, but at the same time this can be its disadvantage. And no matter what one says, the remains of the predatory appearance of wolves, inherited by dogs from their ancestors, make one tremble...

Back