• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Which animal have you done it with

Well limited experience. Have jerked off dogs and horses tho. Oral with both as well, granted happened along time ago. Would love to do it more often.

Many many times - big sows and cows 😍
Few times - a female goat 💕, a young boar.
One time - donkey mare, horse mare.
Never - dogs, lamas a.s.o.

Gave my male dog a BJ and he rimmed me. I only ever did it once though since I was conflicted with how I felt about it at the time

3 male dogs and one female horse. I made my first experience with 18 when I fisted a horses pussy. In the same year I sucked the Cocker-Spaniel of my neighbour. Then 10 years later I sucked the Wolfsspitz of my working mate when she was visiting a customer. At least I did a handjob to a mixed dog od another working mate when she was outside the office. But this is 6 years ago.... I have never fucked or got fucked by an animal.

Only dogs! Some sort of husky mix, pitbull, newfoundland (there were three of them actually...), boxer, long haired german shepherd. I believe that's all of them. Only the husky mix and pitbull successfully mounted me, and the knot didn't go inside sadly. :(

Back