• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Which animal have you done it with

male dogs (first a German Shepherd, pretty regularly; later on a couple Labrador Retrievers/Golden Retrievers/mixes) - as for humans, I've been with different gendered human partners.

raw

We had a GSD that we rescued when I was younger...he was probably about 5 or 6 when the shelter picked him up. Even though he was neutered, he still produced a lot of fluid when I'd give him a handjob. He passed away years later and we got another rescue GSD. He accepted jerking but wasn't that excited about it...but he did let me dry hump him all the time. Felt really good when my cock rubbed against his sheath, sometimes his knot would swell too and that made me even hornier. He passed on about 4 years ago and I've since rescued a different breed.

One day I'll get myself a GSD puppy and let him grow up and live life with his balls lol

Geesh…..its a long list. Started out with dogs. I worked in a kennel so had lots of male and female dog access. Did that for 4 years. In college it was just mostly my male dog for the first couple of years, then i got a job on an arab horse breading farm. I had access to lots of mares and stallions, also some goats. 2 years of extreme fun. I was also the only guy in college that didnt have blue balls.

in graduate school i had access to lots of female pigs and a few boars. The boars didnt really interest me though. The gilts, thats a different story. There very receptive when in heat. I also had access to some female sheep at the same time. Again, no blue balls for me.
I was certified in bovine artificial insemination and did that for money in grad school, but thats the only thing i did with cows. There too loose and messy for my likes.

after graduating, i had my own dogs and horses. Have done oral on lots of stallions over the years. Dont want anything that big anywheres else in my body though.

right now i have 2 female dogs and 4 mares. I used to have 3 male golden retriever and a few rotty males….lots of fun they were.

A Cane Corso! I was staying at home while the family was gone for the weekend. chilling out on the couch in my boxers with my cock out as i normally do while playing my switch, as im sitting there i didnt notice him come up to me until he pushed his head into my crotch and licked me a few times! my brain instantly turned on as i looked down and saw him sitting there, his tip poking out of his sheath, i set down my switch and got down on the floor and rubbed his sheath, his cock slowly poking out when he suddenly stood and and jumped ontop of me and swung himself around. i knew what he wanted and his weight pressing down on me i knew i had to give it to him, so i quickly pulled down my boxers and felt his tip poke against me as he tried to find my hole, he quickly did though and i felt a wave of bliss as he started pounding me deeper and deeper with each thrust his paws wrapped around me not letting me free till he was done with me till eventually he did a deep thrust and i felt the knot pop in and expand locking me with him, ill never forget the feeling of him pulsing as he filled me with cum. it was absolute bliss the entire time

Hello i have some questions. I dont care what some people do so long no one gets hurt or must do something against his her will. But is it not iligal in most places of the world? Schort my opinion no victim no crime! So to me i am a male and gay. So i love big dicks and cum. Horses have these. So for some strange reason i feel like magnetical to them. I woud love to kiss horses and lick them the big things totaly clean after sucking them empty. But first i fear its iligal second people woud hate me for that. ( but no one cares if i get meat whats mean a animal was killed ) i woud never do something against the will of aanimal with no very good reason out of fear and respect. But i can not help me if i had the option i woud try to serve the horse :/ Am i now a bad person? Do i tell you that i eat no meat anymore because i dont like the suffering and killings of animals... But there is more i also like to lick the ass of a horse and drink and eat a bit of his pee and poop. Horse poop i often eat because its not so impossible to get thet for me. sometimes i also like tu rub mi totaly in it. What is wrong with me i have no idea were i can find people they can help me? Its just the animal part in me stroger than the human part? Is that just because i am a special person so i dont find a boyfrend?

Back