• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Where Does Your Username Come From

Sovetskiy Kozel = Soviet Goat in Russian.
But Im NOT Russian and Im clearly not a Goat

Fact. My biggest desire in this world is just to have a GSD, specifically a female. Obviously I do have the desire to go at it with her, but my desire just to have her, love her, and make her happy is stronger.

I adopted mine from a Twitch streamer who had difficulty deciphering my name there. My name was my first two initials followed by my surname, with no space. I picked up the "Y" because there's a level of appeal I had over the normal spelling of juniper.

There have been past threads with this same question, but I want to bring it up again.

Mine is is just part of my normal username that I use regularly, just a few letters shifted. I wanted something that I could remember, but completely unattached to any other part of my digital presence.
Name is Ally and my ex called me his ally cat so it just kinda stuck lol

i’ve been using usernames from the same old ass movie that I rather enjoy 1998 hackers i’ll put various twists on it and almost always spell it in leet

Richard from Richard Castle aka the TV show and Harry because I genuinely wanted to sound like I had two "incompatible" first names lol.

There have been past threads with this same question, but I want to bring it up again.

Mine is is just part of my normal username that I use regularly, just a few letters shifted. I wanted something that I could remember, but completely unattached to any other part of my digital presence.
Dog pussy lover

t

tbh a purely alt acct, something i could separate from everything else just in case.

Mine is is just part of my normal username that I use regularly, just a few letters shifted. I wanted something that I could remember, but completely unattached to any other part of my digital presence

When I first started transitioning I briefly considered the name branch. The only reason I didn't go with that name is because I felt it was too nonbionary for me and I wanted something a little more masculine. Little did I know the name I chose is a popular trans name lol. Mossy just because I like moss lol

Mine is just a slight adjustment of the artist of my pfp, Polki.

By far and away my fav zoo hentai artist to date, they really understand the intimacy aspect that almost everyone else ignores

nothing special..... Dreaming of.... wait for it..... you got it yet? Great.

jokes aside in all honesty I couldn't think of something that was "safe" yet "slightly identifiable" to use here...

it's a shortened name from a character I had in an old MMO. I wanted something I could easily remember, and had no relevant results if googled :p

Nooe....not a pyro.

But have always been a get up and doer type. If my ass is cooling too badly I get irritated and have to do something.

I am known for starring small wars between countries.

Back