When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

Not had the experience but always thought I would keep a butt plug handy incase the knot came out early and I didn't want any spillages from my ass 😋 especially with a big load 😍

I wouldn't have sex with a doggo if I wasn't sure he were clean. If he was, I'd keep his cum inside my ass to enjoy the feeling of being bred. 🥰
F
Ive often wondered A) if dogs can actually smell the scent of another dogs semen like they can urine, B) if it stands out from the normal dog smell an owner will have of their dog, and C) what other dogs think if they smell the scent of k9 semen on another human.
i suspected that dogs know for quite a while that a dog has fucked yiu you
You seem get more attention from other male dogs you’ve been marked slut just like you wanted

Completely untrue. The uterus keeps it's environment of such a nature that is what's best for the uterus itself with no regard to the sperm that is in it no mater what the species. The uterus is in fact a formidable environment to sperm and the entire purpose of the uterus's self cleaning mechanism is to clean out ANY foreign object of substance that is in there rather it is bacteria, fungous, sperm, dirt, etc..

That said, I think it is very erotic for a woman to try and keep as much animal cum in her uterus as she can just as I try to keep as much horse cum in my ass as I can for as long as I can after being bred by as many stallions and I can. I like letting my stallions fill up my whole colon.
I want to be you and I if you were mine I’d have you be my semen serving bowl suck you dry a d sending you back for more a cum filled ass is a delicious way to fill your belly with cum and kiss your lovers asshole better if it got hurt buy the big cock so it can get more for you to felch later

They
Dogs have an extremely good sense of Smell
They are addicted to our pheromones just watch a puppy lick your cock or pussy it looks like some one licking ice cream
After I let him discretely fuck me once a friends dog would sit so smell my cock every time I visited and soon as the coast was clear attempt to rape me I have never felt so desired I should have dog napped him and run away until his cock was too sore to fuck me and he’d liked my ass hole and cock red raw we didnt waste much of his cum on the few occasions we found this limit I absorbed it all into my colon that knot he gave me the first time made me know he was my daddy and if I tried to escape he before he had unloaded his wad into my ass it was going to need stitches

I never cleaned myself up after getting my lover's load. I'd let my body soak it right on up.

Though, while I'm unsure about the womb adapting to dog sperm, I can admit that I almost feel like it's true, as I got bred by my dog almost daily for years, and once I started sleeping with humans, I'd literally get sick. So, I think there's truth to it
Many say the same

Back