When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

Anonette

Tourist
Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea

Love the feeling to keep all the juice in my ass. when i was a kid i let my big irish setter fucking me for half an hour. after he pumped almost a quarter liter of his sperm into me i went to a public toilet at night and let some older guys fuck me. they did not know that they were fucking into a sea of dog semen. it was great.

If I ever met someone I would hope she keeps it in to share with me the sensation as she feels it. Just like previous exes shared when they felt me later too. Probably wouldn't be long until she'd have me wanting to add mine to the mix. Of course, I suppose if it happened to me, I'd be holding it in as well. Then we both could share the sensation with each other as we try and act normal throughout the day. :)

Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea
That's a kinky idea if true.

It's the very reason why I fantasize about sloppy seconds after a dog creampies a woman.

One of the hottest stories I read in a while was of a young lady who went about her day loaded up with her 4 legged lover’s load. She went shopping, on a job interview, and even had dinner with her parents. Great detail about little leaks. Probably fiction, but totally hot!!!

I remember that girl from beast forum, miss reading about her daily routine

Love the feeling to keep all the juice in my ass. when i was a kid i let my big irish setter fucking me for half an hour. after he pumped almost a quarter liter of his sperm into me i went to a public toilet at night and let some older guys fuck me. they did not know that they were fucking into a sea of dog semen. it was great.
Hot story. You should write about the full encounter.

One of the hottest stories I read in a while was of a young lady who went about her day loaded up with her 4 legged lover’s load. She went shopping, on a job interview, and even had dinner with her parents. Great detail about little leaks. Probably fiction, but totally hot!!!

I'd say a lot of women do this, I know i certainly do as it's a HUUUUUUUGE turn on for the both of us! I'm not sure bout the job interview but shopping, a night out, or just taking him for a walk absolutely definitely :X

I love keeping his cum inside me. For my period I use a moon cup, so during the rest of the month I put that in once he's pulled out so I can keep his love juice inside me while I sleep. Also helps knowing I never have to worry about leakage at an inopportune time.

Back