When your dog fills you up, do you clean right away or prefer to keep everything inside?

Love the feeling to keep all the juice in my ass. when i was a kid i let my big irish setter fucking me for half an hour. after he pumped almost a quarter liter of his sperm into me i went to a public toilet at night and let some older guys fuck me. they did not know that they were fucking into a sea of dog semen. it was great.
Not gonna lie hot af

I grew up on a farm, and when I was much younger I got romantically involved with three of the farm dogs. It took a long, long time for me to adjust to my feelings but eventually I accepted it... and it was really great after that! Anyway, at first I used to rinse and clean up in the pond immediately afterward. But after awhile I learned they were happy to clean me up with their tongues and I never worried about it again. I loved it. Whatever was left inside me stayed there until my next bath. Or until one of them took me again.

I grew up on a farm, and when I was much younger I got romantically involved with three of the farm dogs. It took a long, long time for me to adjust to my feelings but eventually I accepted it... and it was really great after that! Anyway, at first I used to rinse and clean up in the pond immediately afterward. But after awhile I learned they were happy to clean me up with their tongues and I never worried about it again. I loved it. Whatever was left inside me stayed there until my next bath. Or until one of them took me again.
You ever take them one after the other?

Personally, I love to keep every single drop inside, I relish the idea of my body absorbing all of my dog's sperm.

I once read that the more you let your dog finish up inside, the more your body will accept it and adapt to it, to the point where it will change the environment of the womb to make it easier for the dog sperm to survive and harder for human's.

Now, as it happens with most zoo facts, it's all claims without source. So who knows if it's true or not, still... I love the idea
I will go with this WHY get rid of it

One of the hottest stories I read in a while was of a young lady who went about her day loaded up with her 4 legged lover’s load. She went shopping, on a job interview, and even had dinner with her parents. Great detail about little leaks. Probably fiction, but totally hot!!!
That sounds very cool. You wouldn't happen to have a link to it?

Uterine retention of canid semen is a vital aspect of fluid bonding and attempted interspecies fertilisation. Nothing is as sexually gratifying as the feeling of foreign sperm quivering inside your womb, knowing that you have been mated with. There is a chance that hybrid zygotes can be conceived as a result of canine-human copulation. Unfortunately they tend to miscarry and seep out of your birth canal as a bloody paste; however, there will come a day when a successful interspecies pregnancy gives rise to bestial offspring - nature always finds a way.

Uterine retention of canid semen is a vital aspect of fluid bonding and attempted interspecies fertilisation. Nothing is as sexually gratifying as the feeling of foreign sperm quivering inside your womb, knowing that you have been mated with. There is a chance that hybrid zygotes can be conceived as a result of canine-human copulation. Unfortunately they tend to miscarry and seep out of your birth canal as a bloody paste; however, there will come a day when a successful interspecies pregnancy gives rise to bestial offspring - nature always finds a way.
Are you speaking from some sort of experience or making it up as you go? Are You male or female?....Cite your studies please.

Back