• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

When has something (like movie, video games, etc. Anything outside of deaths of loved ones IRL and other things) genuinely made you cry?

You can have this, I find it in this form (for no reason like by a hollywood movie for example) something, well. I may wish for real men. You are allowed to continue crying.
That's okay, right?
1. You keep saying that you wish for real men. But real men do indeed cry sometimes, and not just when people die.
2. People watch horror movies. People get scared watching horror movies. That's the whole point. We want them to scare us, otherwise we didn't get our money's worth. The same holds true for sad movies and shows. If I'm supposed to be super duper extra sad, and I'm not at least a little misty eyed, they didn't do their damn jobs.

1. You keep saying that you wish for real men. But real men do indeed cry sometimes, and not just when people die.
2. People watch horror movies. People get scared watching horror movies. That's the whole point. We want them to scare us, otherwise we didn't get our money's worth. The same holds true for sad movies and shows. If I'm supposed to be super duper extra sad, and I'm not at least a little Misty eyed, they didn't do their damn jobs.
Whether she's trolling or serious she doesn't seem to have ever finished maturing ?

2. People watch horror movies. People get scared watching horror movies. That's the whole point. We want them to scare us, otherwise we didn't get our money's worth. The same holds true for sad movies and shows. If I'm supposed to be super duper extra sad, and I'm not at least a little misty eyed, they didn't do their damn jobs.

It's okay.

You know what? A real guy wouldn't mind my objections, he wouldn't argue here. That's what I call manly! May I?

It is not bad to have a different opinion. :)

Whether she's trolling or serious she doesn't seem to have ever finished maturing ?
The "real men" thing is insulting, just as much as if I tried to dictate what "real women" should be like. I mean I'm a grumpy, angry, hairy, wild eccentric silly teddy bear of a man who don't take shit from nobody and I'm a nerd and otaku to boot, and damn proud of all of it. I'm as real as it gets.

It's okay.

You know what? A real guy wouldn't mind my objections, he wouldn't argue here. That's what I call manly! May I?

It is not bad to have a different opinion. :)
Depends on the real guy we're talking about here - I've been addicted to arguing and debating since I could string two words together. It's... gotten me in trouble. I'm usually not even angry, or in need of getting the last word in, I just love to argue for fun 9 times out of 10.

But yes, we can have different opinions.;)

The "real men" thing is insulting, just as much as if I tried to dictate what "real women" should be like. I mean I'm a grumpy, angry, hairy, wild eccentric silly teddy bear of a man who don't take shit from nobody and I'm a nerd and otaku to boot, and damn proud of all of it. I'm as real as it gets.
Exactly. Also, some of that kind of describes me lol.
I assume next she'll say I'm not a real man because my penis is under average ?

This shouldn't be offensive. It's just an expression of the fact that i wish for a man who doesn't cry at an anime (e.g.). This is my very personal and subjective view.

Last edited:
This shouldn't be offensive. It's just an expression of the fact that i wish for a man who doesn't cry at an animie (e.g.). This is my very personal and subjective view.
Eh, you're entitled to what you prefer out of a man, but you obviously haven't watched the anime I've watched if you think you should be stone-faced.:p

I only ever get above my bellybutton sometimes. How do you even improve strength of ejaculation anyways?
I believe kegels will strengthen the muscles that you can use to push it out with more force, but I might be wrong about that. Generally, I only shoot far when I'm running low. When the tank is full it usually pours out and is too thick to go far.

I believe kegels will strengthen the muscles that you can use to push it out with more force, but I might be wrong about that. Generally, I only shoot far when I'm running low. When the tank is full it usually pours out and is too thick to go far.
That might explain it. I never saw the point in waiting long between sessions.

Back on topic, Old Yeller made me cry throughout my young childhood. Then as an adult when I thought I was over dog deaths in movies I saw Marley and Me. I just don't watch dog movies anymore.

That might explain it. I never saw the point in waiting long between sessions.

Back on topic, Old Yeller made me cry throughout my young childhood. Then as an adult when I thought I was over dog deaths in movies I saw Marley and Me. I just don't watch dog movies anymore.
I don't watch movies in general anymore. They give me anxiety ?

Last time when i cry.... when i saw a new Lion King ((( (you all knew that moment)

Before that, as my man and I watched the movie "Artificial Intelligence" and at some point he turned and asked ... why aren't you crying? This film is all permeated with pain and betrayal and consumer attitudes .. You are a stale cracker))) :husky_laughing:

They do work if you keep at it. I have inflatables that I tug on and try to hold in with the level muscles.
I wasn’t sure if it was working until I cranked one off and my boy nudged my arm and end up shooting myself in the forehead.

They do work if you keep at it. I have inflatables that I tug on and try to hold in with the level muscles.
I wasn’t sure if it was working until I cranked one off and my boy nudged my arm and end up shooting myself in the forehead.
Damn, did you wanna like test out what you can do now with me orrr...

Wasn’t my intention, just suggestions with what I have experienced. If it went the wrong way sorry.
No you're fine silly, I'm just teasing ya. I'm always horny and like to tease people I have no chance with in the first place.
Don't ask me why cus I don't know ?

No you're fine silly, I'm just teasing ya. I'm always horny and like to tease people I have no chance with in the first place.
Don't ask me why cus I don't know ?
I’m quite used to it. I have any number of people that like to mess with me. Including my boy

See You Again by Carrie Underwood.

I know it's campy, I know it's a modern corporate country song but damn. I'm pretty sure it's the official anthem for the rainbow bridge. Nothing makes me smile and sob at the same time more than thinking about what's across that bridge and this song takes me there.

I guess that's crying about lost loved ones but it's song related.

Typically only when I'm alone and driving, a handful of songs that just hit hard.
Most memorable was Top Gun: Maverick. When Iceman tells Mav "it's time to let go" I fucking lost it in the empty theater I was in. Words I needed to hear, exactly when I needed them.

Back