• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

When has something (like movie, video games, etc. Anything outside of deaths of loved ones IRL and other things) genuinely made you cry?

For me, the 2 things that come to mind would be 1.the sacrifice Chloe ending of Life is Strange, that ending scene....it....it really messed me up. And 2. (happened a few months ago actually) The last 30 or so minutes of The Green Mile....as well as an entire hour in a half afterwards, (so all in all it made me cry for nearly 2 hours. I can't even think about it without starting to tear up.

For me, the 2 things that come to mind would be 1.the sacrifice Chloe ending of Life is Strange, that ending scene....it....it really messed me up. And 2. (happened a few months ago actually) The last 30 or so minutes of The Green Mile....as well as an entire hour in a half afterwards, (so all in all it made me cry for nearly 2 hours. I can't even think about it without starting to tear up.

öhhhm, these are definitely the hormones

öhhhm, these are definitely the hormones
Like to put it in perspective, I didn't cry much when my dad, aunt, and grandma passed away, (typically death makes me angry rather than sad), but those 2 events....they really just messed me up, especially TGM, incredible movie, but holy fuck it's sad. During the 2 hours of crying I tried at multiple points to stop myself, but only managed to go for a few seconds before I started crying again.

i also see it like stami,too many female hormones make you cry.too many male hormones make you aggressive and angry.

I don’t really shed tears all that much.
But I felt John wicks pain when they killed his pup.
I tear up a bit in’s some war movies as well because some of the good ones like Saving Privet Ryan puts you in there boots rather well

I only sign this if it is about the death of a close relative or a trauma, but not for a movie or even an animated film! Sorry
And this right here is the exact reason men have a significantly higher suicide rate than women. People tell them to only show emotion when someone dies and then wonder why they never tried to get help for their emotional issues ?‍♂️

I only sign this if it is about the death of a close relative or a trauma, but not for a movie or even an animated film! Sorry
Kind of depends. Obviously not crying during a movie isn't the same as not crying when a beloved uncle dies. But that kind of tragedy is relatively uncommon. There's a bit of a correlation between not feeling sad during movies and not feeling sad ever. It still relies on empathy. The kid who doesn't cry during Bambi is a kid you might want to check on with a psychologist. A man who never cries might be lacking in empathy.

I'm not saying a man should bawl at the drop of a hat. But one that seems unable to cry I probably wouldn't want to be alone with.

(Then again I did watch a documentary that covered serial killers recently, so I could just be biased and creeped out)

When a homeless guy on here posted a photo of the new water bowl he'd managed to buy for his dog. When Monty Don told us his Retriever Nigel had died on his TV programme. Johnny Cash's video for Hurt................. I cry for lots of things.

When my first Domme left. When I came out to my gf about my life..................... Yes, I cry a lot.

When a homeless guy on here posted a photo of the new water bowl he'd managed to buy for his dog. When Monty Don told us his Retriever Nigel had died on his TV programme. Johnny Cash's video for Hurt................. I cry for lots of things.

When my first Domme left. When I came out to my gf about my life..................... Yes, I cry a lot.
Listened to the song a million times but haven't seen the vid. Someone remind me to watch it when I'm in a better mental state lol

That scene from A.I., where the mom was abandoning the David android in the forest. Hit me in the separation anxiety feels.

Kind of depends. Obviously not crying during a movie isn't the same as not crying when a beloved uncle dies. But that kind of tragedy is relatively uncommon. There's a bit of a correlation between not feeling sad during movies and not feeling sad ever. It still relies on empathy. The kid who doesn't cry during Bambi is a kid you might want to check on with a psychologist. A man who never cries might be lacking in empathy.

I'm not saying a man should bawl at the drop of a hat. But one that seems unable to cry I probably wouldn't want to be alone with.

(Then again I did watch a documentary that covered serial killers recently, so I could just be biased and creeped out)

Not crying at all and crying at every occasion is extreme differences. You seem to cry at every little occasion. it's ok for you, but i miss real men. :)

Listened to the song a million times but haven't seen the vid. Someone remind me to watch it when I'm in a better mental state lol
If your a military man, watch Gone away by 5 finger death punch. If something is rooted in past experience or losses it tends to hit much harder.

If your a military man, watch Gown away by 5 finger death punch. If something is rooted in past experience or losses it tends to hit much harder.
The military wouldn't touch me, my fat ass, my list of medications, and blurry af eyes with a 10 foot missile tbh

Not crying at all and crying at every occasion is extreme differences. You seem to cry at every little occasion. it's ok for you, but i miss real men. :)
Not really. I never listed the frequency with which I cry. I only said it's usually anime that gets me. Even then it's like...3 times a year on average? Maybe 4?
I mean what counts as every little occasion is subjective I suppose. Frankly I don't give a damn. I cry, scream, rage, and laugh whenever I want, wherever I want, whoever I want.

If your a military man, watch Gone away by 5 finger death punch. If something is rooted in past experience or losses it tends to hit much harder.
Hits pretty hard already due to my failed past relationships.

Men really seem to be dying out!
Dude, men cry...because they're HUMAN! Anybody that has the capacity to cry has a sense of empathy, and this is not restricted or exclusive to any one gender; this is a HUMAN emotion and a HUMAN trait.

Dude, men cry...because they're HUMAN! Anybody that has the capacity to cry has a sense of empathy, and this is not restricted or exclusive to any one gender; this is a HUMAN emotion and a HUMAN trait.

You can have this, I find it in this form (for no reason like by a hollywood movie for example) something, well. I may wish for real men. You are allowed to continue crying.
That's okay, right?

Back