• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

When do you have sex with your dog?

Whenever we are alone and it is safe. Bitch has been flirting with me for over a month. We are doing the dog/bitch courting routine. Except I don't run as she does. She flags me, or stands still when I rub her vulva. After a while she will run in circles or playfully nip my hands. No real biting. She has a bite inhibit. She will run into me or lean into me when she is ready for more fun and games. Currently she is not in heat, but soon may be.

When I was with my male dog it was a routine thing I would do around 4pm every day. I knew no one was going to be home until about 9 at night, and we would just spend hours together. We always got a good mutual oral session at least once in that time.

With my female dog it was a before bed thing for the most part. She would come looking for me to finger her or lick her. She would have a little doggy orgasm usually, and her humping my mouth when my tongue was in her was something else.

When I was with my male dog it was a routine thing I would do around 4pm every day. I knew no one was going to be home until about 9 at night, and we would just spend hours together. We always got a good mutual oral session at least once in that time.

With my female dog it was a before bed thing for the most part. She would come looking for me to finger her or lick her. She would have a little doggy orgasm usually, and her humping my mouth when my tongue was in her was something else.
Awesome experience

Generally once a day or every two days at least. And only when my missus requests from me. Generally at the end of the day once we're home from work and relaxed.

Back