• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Whats your 'weirdest' kink?

Oooo think I gotta go with petplay, love the thought of being in a doggo mindset and being treated like a pet in bed. Tho in close second is probably kissing very very slobbery dogs :3

Weird and also not realistic one. I think feral femdom or even reverse rape by a feral female. Thinking of being overpowered and raped by an aroused female creature without any chance to "defend" myself drives me sooo crazy and aroused. Too bad there are at least zero content for it. Btw, if you know smth (I like stories best) I would be very grateful if you let me know.

Im curios as to what you all think is your most "out there" or "weird" kind/fascination/fetish.
Zoophilla asside obviously. I think mine is sounding and piss play. What about you? (This is a no judgment chat. If you bully someone, youll be reported.)
Probably fattening up and playing with my jiggly partner,

Get blowjob with my fellas from my gf, I'm not gay but its something magical on it when you feel how your tips are touching together in that mouth, a few months ago I revelated my facefarting and femdom facesitting thoughts. That I never tried it with any girl, because all the possible shame if she will disagree and tell about it to their friends... Finally, I can fart in front of you! She said, man i was like: thats all?!

Arranging bed with rose ? petals for my wife and our dog for their fuck fest on our wedding anniversary & my penis being chastity locked ? witnessing my own dog fucking my wife like hell and her moans and humiliating me with her Sex talks!

I guess I don’t have any, and I m pretty thankful for that, since anything outside of the norm here almost certainly constitutes some form of moral bankruptcy.

Kinks are more common than you probably think, and after reading about everyone else's, I kinda like some of them!

Im curios as to what you all think is your most "out there" or "weird" kind/fascination/fetish.
Zoophilla asside obviously. I think mine is sounding and piss play. What about you? (This is a no judgment chat. If you bully someone, youll be reported.)
Weirdest or the most society finds taboo?

Back