• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Whats your 'weirdest' kink?

I have this strange attraction to my ex mother-in-law. Shes not exactly the prettiest lady, but not ugly, over weight, in her mid 50s and a total bitch but something about her just does somethin for me. Oh to have an opportunity to live that fantasy out would be great

It seems to be be more and more popular every day but I’ve had a lifelong diaper fetish from being a bedwetter into my teens and being kept in diapers or pullups for it at night the whole time. Ive always loved the feeling of a warm wet diaper between my legs more than just about anything lol

I enjoy most kinks, not into shit or piss. I enjoy voyeur, love to watch. I’d love my wife to be fucked by a BBC. I take pleasure in watching people take pleasure. I’ve tried sex with a TV, been to sex clubs etc. Had a wild experience in Munich.

at one stage I grew a complex about my fetishes and started to believe I needed therapy. Tried that for about 6 months and it kinda worked for a short while. I soon went back to my old ways. Suppose we all do what makes us happy and gives us pleasure. My advice is to be careful, my fetishes started to take over my life. Got into a bit of trouble for some voyeur. In a nut shell, just make sure that whatever it is you do, that it’s safe, consensual, and behind closed doors.

Zoo aside? Watersports (strictly with females) and food play. Dunno why, but I've always been turned on by the thought of eating food (sweets/desserts) out of a girl's ass. Also willing unbirth/anal vore.

Well, truth be told, my wildest kink outside of the obvious is large, deep enemas. Started out as prepping myself for anal sex and turns out, it feels amazing to me to take on and hold a gallon or more. Also, kinda kinky, but I absolutely love to go down on my wife and clean her up after sex - always tastes amazing and makes her cum so hard, right in my mouth!
I’d love that too, she’s a lucky lady indeed!! ?????

Well I'm not a "cuck" but I have power play kinks. I had a girl once that would hit on guys, kiss them and allow them to feel her up while I was watching. Anyhow I would let her go off thinking I did not care for her (not abusing her or anything like that) but telling her she was mine and the guy could gfhs. Anyhow this would for some shit mental thing turn me on, she would come back a few later and in no time we would be finding a quiet spot for a power fuck.

If anyone can explain the psychological side of this im here to listen.

Musk is a pretty big one for me, specifically musk, not stank. No judgment to anyone that likes that kind of stuff, but I don't want to smell butthole (stank) I want to smell balls and cock (musk)

Another one, which is a weird one I discovered on e621. Ferals wearing clothing.. it's almost like they're more naked? I can't explain it. Here's an example image by the artist Siam Fox.

Attachments

• db42678f3b77d005faaecb232f2eb644.jpg
    db42678f3b77d005faaecb232f2eb644.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 13
Back in my early to mid 20's I *LOVED* having a train run on me with my face completely covered in cum. (I had nonexistent self esteem back then)
Probably just me but I don’t find it “weird” in the slightest. I think it’s erotic as hell. Just my lowly opinion.

Back