What's the story behind your username?

Nothing special. I'm zooey and the zeta symbol is commonly used as a symbol of our community, so 😁 Not to mention I'm also a Zoophile for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, so works both ways I guess 😁

@dogfuck1900 I suppose if I chose your format for a name mine would be "dogfuck0" lmao
@Ondine. Might wanna change your username here then. Very uncommon name (but pretty!) so they or anyone else who knows your name could easily find out.

Easy, i love Lyons all my life, they are so Majestic, and few years ago i watch a picture of a black Lyon
And it was beautiful even whe it was fake
But i love it, so Black Lyon is

I have the urge to howl when I cum. Also, it has the word "sin" in it, mostly because zoo is taboo. Either way, howls-in-delight or howl-sin-delight works, but I prefer the former way of saying my name.

Study as in acting stud like or horny and Stallion as in male horse with testicles. Pretty basic and been my user name since mIRC and dial up net..... dang I feel old now....

I have used many different user names in zoo chats and forums over they years. I have changed for various reasons. Sometimes because I get tired of a username, sometimes because my life changes, my tastes in life, or the all sad reason that I have used name of one of my beloved pet and said pet died, so I did not want to use that name any more because it made me sad to use it and think about the pet that died.

That is probably the reason I went with something generic with zooville. I got tired of changing a username because a pet that I named my username after died. So for this generic name, I like Axis deer so I named myself axis-deer.

Honestly, my username is pretty inaccurate, but not.

I am terrible at choosing a username, so I have stuck to 3 over my lifetime. Obviously can't use them here, so I had to think of how it relates to me on a zoo level.

So I have no experience with zoo first hand, despite knowing (of) 3 women who admitted to thinking about zoo sadly. I love watching videos, and I would love to watch a woman get knotted and bred IRL.
That's the short gist of it, but for fun, here's the more detailed desire that lead to the name:

I want to hear her lustfully gasping, moaning, etc as she lets a dog dominate her. I want her to enjoy every single twitch of his swollen cock knowing each one is shooting more cum in her pussy. His knot locking him inside her. His cock head pushing right against her cervix, pumping his cum almost directly into her womb. After they decouple, I would want to rub the excess cum all over her pussy and finger her. Ultimately, I'd hope she didn't try to push it all out, instead putting her underwear on and going about her day and letting the cum soak her underwear. If she had a publicity kink. We'd go to a store, her in a dress, and I would tease her the entire time, letting her know that so many people around her are unaware of the dog cum soaking her panties and potentially running down her leg. Depending on the rest of the evening, there may involve more zoo action, but I would end the night with fucking her and adding my cum to the mix.

Back