What’s the deal?

Post this if somebody is bothering you.

How big are you:

Attachments

• VID_20220611_163336_541.mp4
    611.5 KB
one of the best reasons i can think of TOO MUCH BULLSHIT hre with Mods i posted some pictures of my shepherd and then got banned said i had posted that picture too many times and you dm someone then it takes forever to look at in box or what ever i'll answer then days later i get a response i respond then days later you get their response so other apps are help but don't give out personal infor until you know who youare chatting with
Why do I get the feeling I saw another account doing the same thing a few months ago? You were warned to stop spamming in almost every place basically advertising you have a dog and to hit you up. It wasn't even in the personals section. Nearly every other category, you would reply to the topic and then advertise your dog "for the ladies." Get's pretty old.

one of the best reasons i can think of TOO MUCH BULLSHIT hre with Mods i posted some pictures of my shepherd and then got banned said i had posted that picture too many times and you dm someone then it takes forever to look at in box or what ever i'll answer then days later i get a response i respond then days later you get their response so other apps are help but don't give out personal infor until you know who youare chatting with
So what you're saying is that youve been banned for misbehavor, and now you're back again with a new name? Seems the mods frown on that pretty hard - Enjoy what little time you have left before a mod notices you publicly admitting to ban evasion.

Ah yes, I remember you. I dont know how many times we told you to stop spamming and clogging the forum with the same old ass picture. Do you really think someone serious is going to look at that same picture over an over again and not come to the conclusion that you are a creep or so desperate that you would ignore several different mods warnings both public and private?

And now, you come back, spewing the same shit over and over and over and over and over again, treating the entire forum as your personals page by posting that you "are an owner" of a dog. I bet you still don't have a different picture. Like that doesn't scream fake at all

Oh well, an additonal box under desperate creep has been checked, ban evasion. Banned again.

Why do I get the feeling I saw another account doing the same thing a few months ago? You were warned to stop spamming in almost every place basically advertising you have a dog and to hit you up. It wasn't even in the personals section. Nearly every other category, you would reply to the topic and then advertise your dog "for the ladies." Get's pretty old.
Oh! Third time! Wow, the creepy desperate lock you in basement vibe is strong with this one.

Ah yes, I remember you. I dont know how many times we told you to stop spamming and clogging the forum with the same old ass picture. Do you really think someone serious is going to look at that same picture over an over again and not come to the conclusion that you are a creep or so desperate that you would ignore several different mods warnings both public and private?

And now, you come back, spewing the same shit over and over and over and over and over again, treating the entire forum as your personals page by posting that you "are an owner" of a dog. I bet you still don't have a different picture. Like that doesn't scream fake at all

Oh well, an additonal box under desperate creep has been checked, ban evasion. Banned again.
Awwww, and I didn't even bother to officially report him! See folks? Our mod-staff at work :)

In answer to the original question about going off site… it’s easier for faster communication. I agree though that it’s something that should be brought up after a desire to communicate further has been established. Otherwise the periodic messages here are sufficient typically.

I get a fair amount of DM’s, not complaining about that, but what I find odd, is almost everyone within the first 3-5 responses wants to go off site to chat. Especially the guys that want a hook up. It seems like a red flag to want to jump to a chat app so fast. Weird-a-nishes.
It is nice to see a lady into zoo on here and active. Yeah, they're looking for hookups most likely.

I get a fair amount of DM’s, not complaining about that, but what I find odd, is almost everyone within the first 3-5 responses wants to go off site to chat. Especially the guys that want a hook up. It seems like a red flag to want to jump to a chat app so fast. Weird-a-nishes.
I guess it's because it's so hard to find like minded friends

I guess it's because it's so hard to find like minded friends
Your response doesn’t make any sense to me. How would moving a conversation from this website to an off site app facilitate finding like minded friends? Like, that is what this whole website is about. 🤣 I’m suspecting more nefarious intentions.

Back