What’s the deal?

cinædi

Tourist
I get a fair amount of DM’s, not complaining about that, but what I find odd, is almost everyone within the first 3-5 responses wants to go off site to chat. Especially the guys that want a hook up. It seems like a red flag to want to jump to a chat app so fast. Weird-a-nishes.

Couple of reasons maybe.
1. Off site messages can not be reported to zv staff.
2. Depending on what messenger you use, you can get more information like your phone number.
3. Using tg, watsapp, wickr... is more convenient than the forum.
1. As I made on a thread. They COULD be reported in a unconventional way If they are into...stranger things. (😂) With evidence it's them ofc

2 . True more screennames equal easier Id identification.

3. Can't argue with this who wants to wait 2 years to see "typing" on pause if you can do it on the fly.

1. As I made on a thread. They COULD be reported in a unconventional way If they are into...stranger things. (😂) With evidence it's them ofc
Yes but it is more complicated especially if they use a different username.

Yes but it is more complicated especially if they use a different username.
Screenshot the EXACT thing at THAT moment with a timer displayed showing its them. No one can explain that because no one can have doubles of their @. You would have to do it right away though as a precaution

Just some interesting statistics. :D

I get a fair amount of DM’s, not complaining about that, but what I find odd, is almost everyone within the first 3-5 responses wants to go off site to chat. Especially the guys that want a hook up. It seems like a red flag to want to jump to a chat app so fast. Weird-a-nishes.
This is odd as the chat in here works well for me... :)

Red Flag for sure...

U say….3-5 responses,….. it’s usually int the intro…. Someone I don’t know…. Nvr seen in a post…. Say dirty things including wanting 2go to another site?…. I mean seriously?😂

I know we don’t know each other and we have never talked, but I like your profile pic. Do you want to go to another site?🤣😂. Got to love those people.

I know we don’t know each other and we have never talked, but I like your profile pic. Do you want to go to another site?🤣😂. Got to love those people.
But here is different… it’s.. the unsolicited dm…pm… whtevr that starts by saying….simply the name of another site with a question mark….
Or something reeeeeely vulgar

Never give out your personal info and never go off site. Never let them see your face.

But here is different… it’s.. the unsolicited dm…pm… whtevr that starts by saying….simply the name of another site with a question mark….
Or something reeeeeely vulgar

That is bad. Normally it takes a few messages before they hit me with that.

yea kind of seems that way i know it's easier becauswe you don't have to wait on messages anyhow my 2 cents BTW owner of a male shepherd

Most of the dudes on here aren't zoo. They're fascinated by the idea of a woman with a dog, horse, etc. So be careful who you get close to.

one of the best reasons i can think of TOO MUCH BULLSHIT hre with Mods i posted some pictures of my shepherd and then got banned said i had posted that picture too many times and you dm someone then it takes forever to look at in box or what ever i'll answer then days later i get a response i respond then days later you get their response so other apps are help but don't give out personal infor until you know who youare chatting with

one of the best reasons i can think of TOO MUCH BULLSHIT hre with Mods i posted some pictures of my shepherd and then got banned said i had posted that picture too many times and you dm someone then it takes forever to look at in box or what ever i'll answer then days later i get a response i respond then days later you get their response so other apps are help but don't give out personal infor until you know who youare chatting with
It’s not the point…… it’s about not knowing someone…. An they dm u with wanna chat somewhere else?…. I mean who r u?… maybe a hello… idk.., there’s a time an place I guess

Actually you don't give personal info instead give approximate info if you could be personal. Then check history to see if they existed long enough to be real

It’s not the point…… it’s about not knowing someone…. An they dm u with wanna chat somewhere else?…. I mean who r u?… maybe a hello… idk.., there’s a time an place I guess
agree first get to know or a less undersatnd who you are chatting with and what are the expectations set rules or guide lines but sometimes on here some of the Mods jump the gun and you get fucking Banned

Back