What was your first furry crush?

My first Furry crush was definitely Spirit and Rain from Stallion of the Chimarron. We went to the cinema with school to watch it, I was 10 years old, somewhere around that age.
Boys were booing out this idea, I was unsure but fell in love at the end. 2-3 years later when puberty struck hard I discovered my zoophilia and never was happier before, especially when I found a stable where I could spend most of my time until around 18. sometime when I was 16 I also developed my keen Interest into the Furry Fandom, and also got to know zoos, furs, and both via irc chats. Since then I am sadly without horses, but still in the Furry fandom, especially for the Art.
Even if the equine section it is a burning radioactive 100 year dumpsterfire there is a small amount of preem stuff. Also you can filter it out pretty good when sorting by votes. So even smaller artists get recognized at least by me.
Here are a few pics I like:
IMG_3361.pngIMG_3360.jpegIMG_3359.jpegIMG_3358.jpegIMG_3357.pngIMG_3356.jpegIMG_3355.pngIMG_3353.jpeg
Somehow I like the Genderswap too:
IMG_3354.jpeg

Oh geez, that's a hard one tbh. Basic platonic crush? Proooobably classic Disney Robin Hood, but for a horny need? Asriel from Undertale, easily

Inuyasha. Regularly disappointed that there's not more of him with a non-human cock

Beast Boy from the original Teen Titans cartoon was also a pretty early furry crush. Tbh, he may have come before Inuyasha

Honorable mention to the Egyptian gods Thoth, Sobek, and Set whom I've always found hot

I actually don't know who my first one was but I know that Dixie from the fox and the hound was one of my first. That was probably coming on 4 years ago now. Still think she's just something else. Absolutely gorgeous as always.

Mirage from Aladdin the TV series. She also awakened my love for villainesses. <3

The episode where Aladdin and Jasmin turn into nagas also had an impact on my developing neurons in a significant way.

First? Not sure. Hmm...

The more recent is Maliketh from Elden Ring. I'd get fucked by him for sure.

First though? Hmm... First... I'm having to think on this one. Morrowind werewolves come to mind. The way they sprint. I ended up having a werewolf fetish.

Scar sure. Nala, Simba, Kovu, and Mufasa are up there too.
For fursuiters Majira and Felixthefox/Eclipse husky :3
Funnily enough, same for me, lions of The Lion King are soooo beautiful!!!
I was also into the unicorn of the Barbie's Swam lake movie xD
and all of the horses in comics about western/far west stories, where I always LOVED the horses!!!

and also Pokemons were an absolute crush for me x)

Back