What was your first furry crush?

No clue who was the first, but thanks to all the VHS tapes at my grandmother's it's probably Disney's Maid Marian, Pumyra, or Sawyer from Cats Don't Dance.

Robin Hood, Maid Marian, and Little John were all battling, and at the time Robin probably won, but Little John had more staying power.

I can’t remember 100% the first because I’ve had so many attractions Star Wars had a six or eight tit women and I’ve been in the know of sexual intercourse stuff since seven had a stuffed cotton bunny I humped. so Lola off of bugs bunny yes. WOW Half deer night elves Druids now the pandas. Teen titans I wanted to be beast boy so I could a wolf or where wolf/humanoid AK furry my hole life I’ve known what I want FaceTime heard about furrys was like 15 so I’m a believer in unique free will everybody’s different like being gay with a human gay I can’t even imagine it but with male dog I was jerking off and horny liking it because he was happy and then from that point on Italy sit on my lap but he was like hundred pound pitbull and then he be trying to like climb up my head and get behind One time deal and he fell in love but I’m always kind to creatures and Pet them find all their sweet spots that drive them crazy like most things like ears being itched and massage

The 4 main characters of Home of the Range, Max from Tangled and Baloo from the Jungle Book.
Kenai from Brother Bear and Pumbaa from the Lion King as honorable mentions.

Thinking back, it was probably Minerva Mink from the Animaniacs cartoon that really did it for me. Before that There was Maid Marion from Disney's Robin Hood and, believe it or not, the scene from Disney's Sword in the Stone with the squirrels kinda did rouse something inside me.
There was also Fifi Lafume and Julie Bruin from Tiny Toons that I liked.

I'm sure there were others earlier on, but the ones I listed were the ones that made the biggest impact on me.

Mine was definitely Geronimo Stilton from the book series. Wasn't quite sure why I liked those books so much when I was younger, but looking back I definitely know why lol

I had a crush on Sarah the three horn from land before time, that crush then turned into Bowser as I started exploring my sexuality.

And then there is basically every canine character there is lol XD

Mufasa, Bagheera, and Thomas O'Malley, from before I realized I was gay and had a thing for older men, and Khimari Ronso from when I was older and actually knew I was into dudes

Bagera the panther from the jungle book/ panthera from thundercats/ Don Karnage from tail spin and Vinny from biker mice from mars

My first fursuit crush was Felix the Fox. I don't think I pawed off for anything else for a straight month when he first showed Eclipse the husky 😍

Back